films for my list??

Tools    

hey guys most of you have seen my one movie a day review thread and ime trying to check out as many new movies as i can, so far ive come up with these.

Three Kings
men who stare at goats
The Astronaut's Wife
The Last Boy Scout
The siege
Idiana Jones Series

There just a few i wanna check out, do you know any movies that you think i myte enjoy, that i havn't seen judging from a few of my lists any help would be great thanks...

I took one of the lists (BFI Top 100 British Films) and then picked ten that I thought you'd like or I'd be interested in your thoughts on.

The Killing Fields
The Wicker Man (1973)
Peeping Tom
A Clockwork Orange
Goldfinger
The Remains Of The Day
Zulu
The Long Good Friday
The Third Man
Withnail & I

However, I'll also throw these up and see what you think. Of course, the chances of you having seen this is considerably higher.

Demolition Man
The Hidden
House
The King Of New York
New Jack City
Bloodsport
Commando
Hard Boiled
Cobra
Robocop

The Killing Fields
The Wicker Man (1973)
Peeping Tom
A Clockwork Orange
Goldfinger
The Third Man
Withnail And I
Robocop
I second these because I don't know your taste enough to rec anything

What the heck, I'll throw out a few titles:

Enchanted (2007)
A Bug's life (1998)
Willow (1988)
The seventh voyage of Sinbad (1958)
The Omega man (1971)
Waterworld (1995)
Equilibrium (2002)
City of Ember (2008)
The Abyss (1989)
Unbreakable (2000)
Constantine (2005)
The prophecy (1995)
Darkman (1990)
Under Siege (1992)
Cobra (1986)
Point break (1991)
Broken Arrow (1996)
Cliffhanger (1993)
3000 miles to graceland (2001)
Twister (1990)
Last action hero (1993)
Million dollar baby (2004)
Glory (1989)
Brothers (2009)

"Live forever or die trying"
Clockwork Orange is the ****, the entire movie is a trip.
But for suggestions "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", foreign film but dubbed in English, great movie.

It's not dubbed if you watch the subtitled version, which I'd always prefer myself. I'll wait for a subtitled version of a film to be released (or made cheaper) before I'll get a subtitled version.

Since you have ZERO of the Westerns checked off on your MoFo list, I'd suggest starting with Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969), The Magnificent Seven (1960), The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976), Unforgiven (1992), The Professionals (1966), Little Big Man (1970) and The Wild Bunch (1969).

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

To add on to Holden Pike's suggestion of westerns. Try El Topo:

Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage