Cable Guy 2

Tools    

I'd love to see Cable Guy 2. The first one was hilarious and a second would make my day. At the end of the first one when he smiled at the paramedic when the medic told him he was his buddy. to me that screamed sequel. Has anyone heard any kind of news? Cable Guy 2 would satisfy my hunger and I would no longer cry myself to sleep for Ace Ventura 3 and Dumb and Dumber 2.

As much as I would love to see this, I'm afraid it won't happen, since the first was a box office disaster.

Originally posted by DerrickLevron
As much as I would love to see this, I'm afraid it won't happen, since the first was a box office disaster.
I wouldn't say that: it took in almost $20 million in its opening weekend and finished with over $60m total. It's budget was under $50m, and it topped over $30m in rentals...so it was far from a bomb. Maybe they expected it to be a huge hit, but I wouldn't call it a disaster.

"Fabricated American"
it took in ... over $60m total... topped over $30m in rentals...
None of that was MY money.

-GTB

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Never saw it, don't have ANY desire to see it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg