BW Trailer with High Crimes???

Tools    

Alright guys Im sorry but I need an answer to this question. I just got back from a Michael Connelly book signing and he told me among other things that two women came up to him after and said that they had seen the trailer for Blood Work with High Crimes. I've never heard of there being a trailer, no one one the Clint Eastwood web board has, or the Michael Connelly board yet, and its the first time I've heard any mention of a trailer, so has anyone seen this trailer with High Crimes, or any other film? I see no reason for these women to lie and I'm very anxious to see this trailer and this film with Clint Eastwood! I know Holden saw High Crimes and he made no mention of this trailer but that was awhile ago, so I dont know. Please go see the movie and if you do tell me if you see this trailer so I can go out and see it for myself. Thanks a lot guys.

No, I saw no trailer for Blood Work with High Crimes.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hey Holden, I know that you didn't see a trailer for Blood Work with High Crimes , but those two women said that they saw one with it and so now I am pretty confused. I'm definitely dying to know about this Blood Work trailer because I can almost not even believe that it's out. We at the Eastwood board haven't heard anything about it, and I would think that we would have heard something, and Eastwood trailers don't usually come out this far in advance of the film's release, so I really don't know. It's not on the official site, don't you think that if there was a trailer out that we would have heard something about it from someone, and how long has this been out? Then again, two people said they saw it and unless they are crazy, they said they saw a trailer out, so I hope that when I go see High Crimes they will have a trailer out, or it will be a total waste of my time I don't know, if you guys have any idea how to find out what trailers are running with what movies, try to do that and see if the trailer is indeed running. If it is, tell me and I'll be the first one to go see it and report back on the board. Thanks!