Friday After Next

Tools    

B&W
Ice Cube's back for #3!

In this one, Craig and Day-Day move back to South Central where they work as unarmed security guards at a BBQ restaurant. The movie takes place at Christmas time and revolves around them having their Christmas presents stolen by somebody posing as Santa.

I was reading about this last week and I must say that I am not very excited. I absolutely loved Friday, but the second one left a bad taste in my mouth. Unfortunately I happen to be a glutton for punishment and will probably end up picking this up on video, but it would take quite a few solid reviews for me to see it in the theater.

B&W
Yeah I like Friday better, but i reckon Next Friday was funnier.
Mabye Friday After Next will be a mixture of both?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Personally, I thought that Friday was good, Next Friday was not needed, and Friday after Next is simply...un called for.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I like these Friday movies.
They are very funny, but for me, this is entirely a made for video production. I will not sacrifice my $9 to see this in the theaters. I will wait for it on pay-per-view or rental.

Why am I here?
I think Friday was a general movie that had funny parts for everybody to watch. But, next friday was funnier for the stoner, with loads of getting high and smoking pot. I still prefere the first one because of Chris Tucker. But I don't thing Friday After Next will be a let down just another light comedy film.