Blade 2: Bloodlust

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The teaser trailer has some nice music playing in the background.

Just don't know what IT is...I thought it was Tweekend by Crystal Method, but that was wrong. Still, only a month away.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i think this movie is looking pretty good...i dunno about how well of an adaptation it is, but it seems like its goin to be a really good sequel to the first one...

at first the idea of a new breed seemed kinda...umm..corny?...but then again...wats the point of seeing Blade beat up the same vampires he did in the first one...its nice to see blade work with a team...also, i hav yet to see the new ending on the DVD about whistler...i hope this movie shows something about that...

the blade2 website has some nice conceptual art pieces for the movie...like that gun/knife weapon...that's looks hot...

I must say that I am looking forward to Blade2 coming out. The first was almost perfect with minor flaws. Lets hope Blade 2 follows the tradition.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I checked out some Blade 2 websites - as far as I remember, whistler became a cadavre...so what's he doing in Blade 2 ? ? ? Have I missed something?

Blade for me was a fooking good film, it's hard for me to like action films (actively like not passively like) but it's definately one of those you can just watch over and over

Female assassin extraordinaire.
yeah, i was wondering about the live dead man, too. possible explanation: he is now a vamp.

me gonna see this. blade was so cheesy and so over the top with the machismo and the arrogance yet ... twas enjoyable!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It was just one of those movies where you could sit there through all of the action and say hell yeah. Hopefully, none of that has changed.

As far as Whistler goes, that's like my number one question about this movie.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Blade 2 released this friday... trailers are everywhere, looking very very very sweet indeed.

Its not called Blodlust anymore , Just Blade II....

I'm not sure how they are working Whistler back in, but I did read that it's plausible... perhaps Thmilin is right

I will definitely be seeing this one this weekend. I loved the first one and have read that the sequel is even better... Yeah baby!!!