Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I heard that line and a big smile came over my face. I'm ready for this movie..

BTW Chris, when are you gonna put the countdown clock in?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Beware the Moon
After the travesty that was Episode 1: The Phantom Menace I have to admit that I was less than eager or excited about Episode 2. The I heard the title of Attack of the Clones and was even less enamoured by the idea. But I have read the script and am now no longer apprehensive about seeing it, in fact I can't wait to see it. So excited by the script in fact, we have now added a full preview page our website (no script so keep your lawyers back Lucas!) and maybe a couple of spoilers hidden on a seperate page for the more anxious amongst you.

I myself liked Phantom Menace. Some say Jar Jar ruined it but come on.......judging it on that???? Some say it didn't have a plot. You gotta be out of your mind!!!! I heard many things. Sure different strokes for different folks but it definitely fit as part of the SW universe......it's the beginning of a one of a kind saga.

Ok. Here are my thoughts..........

1. Anakin's Mom + Bail Organa = Leia
2. Princess Amadala + Anakin Skywalker = Luke

And of course as we all know that Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader.

Now. I have one question that is podering in my mind. Are Luke's Aunt and Uncle on Tatooine really his Aunt and Uncle ? Might be a silly question.....or is it?

You're reading too much into it.

Luke and Leia are twins.

This is a prequel, there isn't any mystery, its not a whodunit. Its like Titanic, we know how the story is going to end.

All the Jedi's are going to die except for a few, Anakin will turn to the darkside, Amidala will run for Anakin and conceal her children.

Though his Aunt and Uncle might not really be his blood Aunt and Uncle - I'm sure we all have an Aunt or Uncle who is not technically a blood relative. Its really isn't consequential whether or not they're actually related to Luke, all that matters is that they raised him and they were killed.

Well, there ARE going to be some surprises for most of us...or so I've heard. Not as to the overall outcome, but rather, as to subplots and just how we're going to work our way up to Episode IV. I've got a few theories myself...but they shall remain theories...I don't want this stuff spoiled for me...I think I know too much already.

Hey all SW fans.....................just saw AOTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to a special screening at my theater and all I can say is "HOLY SH*T" !!!!! One freakin' awesome movie. I was on the edge of my seat. It's great sitting in the theater filled with SW fans. The screening was for selected Cinemark (my theater) employees and Twentieth Century Fox people. Everyone cheered and clapped at the end and there was a little AOTC party afterwards. Drinks, Doughnuts and etc were given out plus - - - free AOTC gift packs including programs for the screening , Aotc poster, stickers, button, AOTC press kit and AOTC trading cards.

One hell of a night !!!!