Movies that you have walked out on

Tools    

Hmm.. never walked out of a movie before.

i tried to leave numerous times during hunt for red october....but my mom and uncle kept glaring at me and hissing at me to be still, and just "sit back", and "relax".[i think i was 10]

then omg..still will not it through it today..frankie & jonny...i think i was in middle school...and that was the last film we saw together...unless i wanted to see the movie...

i almost had to see joy luck club...at 13, like i cared. i saw boyz in da hood. she saw neither.

i have never walked our on a movie. if i paid, i will watch. i see good movies, like 300, transformers....and most of the time i get free passes, so i could leave, if i wanted.

its pointless to pay then leave...at least theater hop...

Well, nobody's perfect
Never walked out but was very close when I saw The Guardian.
Not because the movie sucked but because it was freaking hot in the theater and I was extremely tired.
I wanted to leave so bad but couldn't just go and leave my friends there.

Semper Fooey
Rob Petrie slept through The Guns of Navarone.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Well...not a movie theater, but I walked into the living room and my wife was watching Sex and the City 2. I looked at it for about 45 seconds and walked out.... clean getaway....my friend wasn't so lucky, his wife made him go to the movies to see it, and he was the only man in the theatre and was booed by the women.....poor bastard....

Semper Fooey
I had to walk out on Schindler's List because of the girlfriend, but I didn't up a fuss.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I only walked out when I went to watch I Love You, Man. Not because I didn't like it (I thought it was hilarious) but because my former stepdad has a problem with the very adult humor that ran throughout the movie. So he decided to make me and my sister walk out with him.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I tried watching Friends With Kids, but after about 10 minutes watching half a dozen hugely talented comic actors being reduced to a yuppie beer commercial, I simply couldn't take it any more. Tried watching it again with the wife, thinking that maybe I just had a bad night, but those 10 minutes were even worse the second time around. Couldn't go on.

Granted it was in my living room, but I walked out anyway.

Friends with benefits

soooo insulting

I guess it was The green lantern i hate it

I've never walked out of a movie before and I don't plan on ever doing it.

Welcome to the human race...
You've got to love a thread where a lot of the posts are from banned users.

Anyway, the only movie I've walked out of is Enter the Void.

I've never walked out on any movies so far, but felt like walking out when
I saw Blair witch project.

never walked out of a movie, and i dont plan to, why would you? its a stupid thing to do.
You've obviously never gone to see 'Meet The Spartans'

Welcome to the human race...
Well, it's an extremely intense movie and I wasn't really feeling good to begin with so I gave up on it after about an hour. I may yet give it a second chance.