Return to the Planet of the Apes?

Tools    

I really wish that RTTPOTA was being made. Sadly Mark W. and Tim Burton said they wouldn't return. The ending of the first screamed sequel. Hopefully hollywood realizes that a sequel would be smart and that alot of people want one (like me!).
Your thoughts.

Now With Moveable Parts
you win the prize for Most Threads Started by a New Member.
welcome to MoFo....

Originally posted by sadesdrk
you win the prize for Most Threads Started by a New Member.
welcome to MoFo....
Are you being a dick about it?
Or are you seriously

Originally posted by TWTCommish
She's serious about the welcome, and is mildly teasing your enthusiasm.
If you were serious I apologize.
Enthusiasm? Enthusiasm to ask questions about my................ Oh nevermind.

Yes I would also like to see RTTPOTA... except that POTA was probably the worst movie ever! I spit at the thought of a sequel to such crap.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I would so not see this film...
What are you smok'in?? I want some!!...I want Some!!

Whatever he's smoking, he passed it to me after a few puffs: I don't particularly want to see this, either. I'll rent it, but there ain't no way in hell you'll get me to pay theater price to see this...not after the mental rape Burton subjected me to with his "remake."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I suggest you stick with the old version.

Much easier on the eyes and the mind.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

They (Actors, Burton etc) were all up for a sequel until people had seen it and realised how bad it was. They've not mentioned it since, strange that isn't it?

The same can be said about Tomb Raider II. Angelina Jolie was well up for a sequel until people started bad mouthing the first one. Its all been strangely quiet since...

I think the only way round to a sequel would involve a mind-stretch of such proportions that no-one would get it.

WARNING: "POTA" spoilers below
Thade as president?! Monkeys ruling in Washington DC!? How did it get built?

(Spoiler to avoid people collapsing in shock at the crapness of the ending)

WTF! Even if he was it wouldnt be the same Thade that fought Marky-Mark in the first one. Its getting confusing already and would have to involve all sorts of temporal or multi-universe nonsense! Bah, leave it alone.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
She's serious about the welcome, and is mildly teasing your enthusiasm.
Jeeze...like I would be THAT mean...
...being a dick about it.
Don't make a habit out of calling people dicks...'specially girls.

Now With Moveable Parts
You boys crack me up...

**chewing on both your backsides**