Blade III!

Tools    

Blade 3 is Wesly Snipes next film after Undisputed. The vampire hunter known as Daywalker will return and so will Kris Kristofferson (did i spell the name wrong?). I'm excited. Blade 2 was bad ass.

I'd heard he was taking the lead in the movie adaptation of Marvel's Black Panther and was putting Blade on the back burner.

Hmmmmm.....

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Blade 3 is not set in stone yet, so don't go get all excited just yet.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by spudracer
Blade 3 is not set in stone yet, so don't go get all excited just yet.
Maybe so, but the director and Snipes himself confirmed it.

I cant find any mention of this apart from the fact that New Line has commisioned David Goyer to pen a script. No contracts signed, nothing! I know del Toro and Snipes have both said they would like to do it but, as far as I know nothing is confirmed.

What I actually heard about Black Panther (I just looked it up) was that it was simply a choice of what came first, BP or Blade III. Whichever came first they did.

Saying that I hope Blade III does come soon, Blade II did kick ass!