The Crocidile Hunter: Collision Course

Tools    

Yes this is a movie starring Steve The Crocidile hunter from Animal planet and countless Discovery channel specials.
a link to the trailer here:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/crocodile_hunter/

I think the plot looks really stupid, he has to stop some CIA poacher or something, but I CANT WAIT! no animatronics or anything like that too.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Guy
I saw the teaser in front of Ice Age. I thought it was hilarious.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, let's all say it at once, STUPID!!!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

This man is EVIL.
I hate him so much.
We are not like him!!
This man does not represent us!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
This man is EVIL.
I hate him so much.
We are not like him!!
This man does not represent us!!
That's like people from Arkansas saying they didn't vote for Clinton.

No it isn't.
We didn't choose to have this man running amok all over the world. He's insane!!

He's funny to laugh at Chris, yes: Because he is such an idiot.

"Here's something really dangerous. It could kill me straight away and I'm not even wearing shoes. I'm agitating it. It might kill me! Let's follow it!"

I love the Croc Hunter, but I think the movie is going to be incredibly bad.

Silver- i dont think anyone really thinks of him as a representation of austrailian people or anything, we have crocidile dundee for that

Thank God, because crikey no one bloody acts like that drongo, we don't even talk like the bloody dropkick!

Well, obviously chasing after and molesting dangerous animals on a regular basis is not common behavior in any country, but I think the guy is awesome.

my God! Horrible , Just Horrible....