What films are you absolutely dying to see right now?

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
James Bond as Red Grant!

Dying to see:

Get Out
PT Anderson's The Phantom Thread
Star Wars 8
Annihilation
It Comes at Night
Alfonso Cuaron's Roma
The Night of the Hunter
anything by Hitchcock that isn't Psycho

Mainly I'm looking forward to Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk

Also haven't seen Logan yet but it looks fantastic and looking forward to that too

I am going to come across as a right miserable sod and say absolutely nothing has got me really buzzed at the moment nothing is really gaining my interest that much Logan will be my next cinema film though but if I had to wait for it to come to home video it would not bother me much. Kong had my interest too a degree but reviews are giving the same faults with the film that caused me to really dislike Godzilla 2014. What a boring sod I am turning into in my old age lol.

Well I wouldn't really say I was "dying" to see anything but I will be going to see Beauty and the Beast, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, The Circle, John Wick 2 and, later in the year, Kingsman 2.
Will also be renting Train to Busan, Before I Wake and Arnie's Aftermath as and when they become available.

Well I wouldn't really say I was "dying" to see anything but I will be going to see Beauty and the Beast, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, The Circle, John Wick 2 and, later in the year, Kingsman 2.
Will also be renting Train to Busan, Before I Wake and Arnie's Aftermath as and when they become available.
Famous last words...It's not enough my local cinema often chooses to skip films I would have gone to see, now my local video shop does it too! Doesn't look like they're getting Train to Busan at all. So if I want to see it, I have to blind buy it, basically.
FFS.

The Blade of the Immortal anime sucks. I'm a big fan of the manga! High hopes with this! Takashi Miike!!!
still yet read the manga till now, but how can I missed this!! Its got miike and those pretty nice cast