What are your favorite Lifetime Movies?

Tools    

Well I enjoy most of the movies on Lifetime. Last night I watched Gracie's Choice and found that as one of my favorite movies. Hopefully someone on here watches Lifetime movies.

I like the ones that star old washed-up actresses from the '80s, on topics like stolen kids, spousal abuse and battling diseases.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Frequently, I tune into Lifetime to watch The Golden Girls, but the movies never interest me. I did like one about the cheerleader's mom in Texas who wants to kill the cheerleader competing with her daughter - I forget the title, we'll call it The Texas Cheerleader Massacre. She goes crazy, brings money to some hitman in a building, says "I want her to die! Please kill her for me! She deserves to die!" or something like that, the hitman turns out to be an undercover cop, the psycho mom goes to jail, the whole town is beyond shocked, the cheerleader who barely got away with her life is scared to death, and psycho mom's daughter (who knew about NOTHING of what her mom was doing) gets harrassed at school, beat up, everyone hates her. Miserable ending.

Cool....Sometimes when there isn't anything else on TV at the moment, I will turn the channel to watch The Golden Girls. I mainly watch movies on there though.

the only time i hear about lifetime movies is when they are mentioned in 'Will & Grace'
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

That is cool. I haven't watched Will & Grace for the longest amount of time. Didn't even know that they mentioned Lifetime on there. Guess I didn't really pay attention to the sitcom. I'm surprised that it is still on air.

Thanks for replying.

no problem- they mention it alot. it's one of my favoritest shows- next to others- so I make a point of trying to see it alot.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I like the ones that star old washed-up actresses from the '80s, on topics like stolen kids, spousal abuse and battling diseases.
Priceless...