What do you listen to?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by Steve

Moby - everything he's done, his early house stuff is INSANE. I love all of his music.

Elton John. Elton John. Elton John. Elton John.

All of the Radiohead albums except Amnesiac

Incubus - man I love these guys. There's not enough good rock like this these days.

Toxicity by System of a Down

Early Wu Tang, particularly Enter the Wu, Cuban Linx, and Liquid Swords

Tool - every one of their albums. Depressing and beautiful and maddening and scary all at once.

Sho' nuff! Toxicity is the best rap metal cd ever made, and one of the best cds ever.

Tool is the shiznetilbamness!! Such intense, poetic music.

Radiohead, especially Kid A and ok computer.

Incubus is simply the best rock band around. Stellar is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Elton can play the house down. Love his stuff.

Wu Tang is the best rap group around, and has some of the most talented members. Rza <--- nuff said. They once made an appearance on the Upright Citizens Brigade, and god I loved their video game.

Moby is great, just great. Such a cool guy, and such good music.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by OG-

Sho' nuff! Toxicity is the best rap metal cd ever made, and one of the best cds ever.

Tool is the shiznetilbamness!! Such intense, poetic music.

Radiohead, especially Kid A and ok computer.

Incubus is simply the best rock band around. Stellar is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Elton can play the house down. Love his stuff.

Wu Tang is the best rap group around, and has some of the most talented members. Rza <--- nuff said. They once made an appearance on the Upright Citizens Brigade, and god I loved their video game.

Moby is great, just great. Such a cool guy, and such good music.
I have two sisters, and we've never gottin' into Tool, but she's been dating this guy who listens to it 24/7...and now guess what? We're ALL Tool fans! Never thought I'd go there. My other sister, the younger one, has been listening to Radiohead for eons, I just started goovin' on that. Wu Tang and Moby, see, that's my bag. My music tastes are so broad. Anything but country and rave-s***. I think I've posted on this thread before...but I'll ad some.
*Black Crowes
*Weezer(nothing off the green album but el scorcho)
*Tool
*Beastie Boys
*David Bowie
*Elton John( Tiny Dancer and Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues, those songs MOVE me)
*Fat Boy Slim( his remix of the oldies, I swear, I can't sit still.)
*Fiona Apple( when I'm drunk and angry at the male race)
*Cake
that's good for now...

My brother hates Fatboy Slim, but I think "Praise You" is one of the best songs...ever. I love that song. There's something oddly appealing about it.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
saw the U2 Evolution concert this past friday!! it kicked @ss!!

lately ...

U2 ...
Sade (always Sade!)
Jill Scott
Erykah Badu
lots and lots of 80s music (Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, The Pretenders, etc)

Tool is one of my all time favorite bands, if not the favorite. I can't choose between Tool or System of a Down. Rave **** really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Take Dune for example. Dune is some fantastic stuff!! Check out the songs:
Positive Energy
Lost in Space
Starchild
Are you ready to fly
Can't Stop Raving(revil remix)

All great stuff. But if you want some good Hardcore stuff check out the hardhouse god, DJ Promo:
Killerz and Let the Bass Boom

I just downloaded two music videos. Kittie- Brackish and Rob Zombie- Feel So Numb. Both damn good videos.

The bassist for Kittie, Oh My God, I think I'm in love with her. She just looks so damn sexy playing that bass and shouting, yet not screaming.

The Rob Zombie video is bad-***. It's a good song, one I can just listen to, love the way my subwoofer pumps that stuff out. I watched it about 4 times in a row.

Anyone reading, download the song Look At Us by Sarina Paris. I love that song.

What do I listen to the most???? 99.9% strictly the 80's music.

I am a huge fan of Michael Jackson and I do not give a flying fu*k what people say about him . He is the best performer in music history. He moves and dances like no one else. His videos are top-notch like movies and he is worth every penny to the music industry. Ever since "Off the Wall" and all the way through "Invincible" he rocks!!!! Sure may they spread those FALSE accusations. Just like my main man says, "Just 'Leave me alone ....leave me alooooooone. Just stop doggin' me around!"

Originally posted by jrs1013
What do I listen to the most???? 99.9% strictly the 80's music.

I am a huge fan of Michael Jackson and I do not give a flying fu*k what people say about him . He is the best performer in music history. He moves and dances like no one else. His videos are top-notch like movies and he is worth every penny to the music industry. Ever since "Off the Wall" and all the way through "Invincible" he rocks!!!! Sure may they spread those FALSE accusations. Just like my main man says, "Just 'Leave me alone ....leave me alooooooone. Just stop doggin' me around!"
I love you.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I can't believe I never posted on this...

What I listen to:

Nirvana, Alice Cooper, Beastie Boys, Madness, The Specials, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Gorillaz, Eminem, Dropkick Murphys, Tree, Pearl Jam, Mudhoney, The Who, The Ramones, System of a Down, The Beatles, Elvis Presley, The Pixies, The Breeders, Hole, L7, Shonen Knife, Puffy AmiYumi, Public Enemy, Blink 182, The Distillers, Beck, Rancid, The Vaselines, Meat Puppets, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, Kiss, Tom Petty, Johnny Cash, Sublime, The Selecter, Dead Kennedys, The Dead Milkmen, Janis Joplin, Louis Armstrong, Cab Calloway, The Amazing Crowns, Cibo Matto, Sean Lennon, Eliott Smith, Paul Simon, The Sex Pistols, The Clash, Ozzy Osbourne, Wilson Pickett, The Blues Brothers, Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth, The Donnas, Screaming Trees, Soul Asylum, Mark Lanegan, The Wesley Willis Fiasco, Minor Threat, Rage Against The Machine, Foo Fighters, Teenage Fanclub, The Monkees, Lars Fredriksen and the Bastards, Bad Religion, Operation Ivy, Reel Big Fish, Ray Charles, Joe Strummer, Bjork, The Sugar Cubes, Blondie, Talking Heads, Devo, Frank Zappa, Bob Marley, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, John Williams, Danny Elfman, The Cars, Joan Jett, The Germs, Country Joe and the Fish, Arlo Guthrie, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors.......AAARGGHHH too long! Hand cramp!!! Too Much Typing!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I listen to all types of music
Broadway, Rock and Roll, R&B, Christian, Heavy Metal, <--I wish i would've majored in music in college, instead of Accounting. Don't ask me how i do it but i listen to all different types of music.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

drop pants, not bombs
ones that come to mind are..............

rage against the machine, system of a down, led zeppelin,who, pink floyd, dream theater, zz top, blues traveler, steve vai, joe satriani, living colour, tool, jimi hendrix, kenny wayne shepherd band, dire straits, santana, slipknot, stevie ray vaughan, buddy guy, fugees, red hot chili peppers, rem, queen, bruce springsteen, ccr,hassisen kone, ismo alanko, david lee roth,danny elfman,tom waits, al dimeola, john lee hooker, dave weckl, billy cobham, terry bozzio, bozzio levin stevens, roy buchanan, gary moore, johnny winter, ultra bra, aerosmith,us3, st german,art blakey, miles davis, max roach,paul simon, bob marley,police,phil collins, metallica,dr feelgood,bob dylan,rolling stones,john coltraine, ac/dc,eric clapton, neil young...........

just for starters
and it´s bigger than life

i listen to:

bad religion
the pilfers
alice cooper
alice in chains
type o negative
ozzy ozbourne
slipknot
coal chamber
rammstein
slayer
pantera
danzig
gwar
mightymightybosstones
the misfits
pennywise
rancid
noFX
prodigy
rave music
the clash
the ramones
tiger army
the damned
the sex pistols
reel big fish

Hey guys what is the name of the song that comes when neo and trinity are having sex in matrix revolutions.....I really waat that song

Someone Save Us College Kids
RATM
Refused
Beatles
Descendants
Ramones
Atreyu
Kill Switch Engage
Ozma
The USED
Taking Back Sunday
Led Zeppelin
Nirvana
Black Flag
Los Lonely Boys
Queen
Sex Pistols
Pink Floyd
Yes Dear
Harvey Danger
MIles David
Bob Marley and the Whailers
and my favortie band of all time it.....

This music forum is turning intoa right little hidden gem! I love classic rock, old metal (but absolutely definately positively not nu-metal, worst thing out there), British indie & alternative stuff, a bit of urban stuff on occasion, and old rock 'n' roll as well. My favourite artists:

Jimi Hendrix
The Who
ZZ Top
Pink Floyd (to all doubters, listen to dark side of the moon. If you don't like it, you're an idiot)
Led Zep
Deep Purple
Aerosmith
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Meat Loaf
Queen
Nirvana (the last true 'rock' band IMO)
Status Quo
Guns 'n' Roses
Alice Cooper
Judas Priest
Elvis
Chuck Berry
The Beach Boys
Bon Jovi
Enuff Z'Nuff
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Michael Jackson (even though I don't really care for pop it's great music. Thriller is amazing)
U2
R.E.M.
and my favourite modern artists:
Stereophonics
Travis
Feeder
Snow Patrol
Starsalior
Muse
Supergrass
The Thrills

To all nu-metal croonies who slag off all other kinds of music, you are just the same as the millions of 8 year old girls who sing into their hairbrushes in front of the mirror to Britney Spears. You are attracted to artists via their image, and have been successfully manipulated by marketing bigwigs to think the way that you do. It is exactly the same as pop music in my book. Music is about what goes into your ears, not your eyes, these bands images appeal to audiences the same way that pop artists images do, they just appeal to 'rejects' and not to whatever you class the niche market for pop music as. Michael Jackson would appear to be the most apropriate example. I think what he is accused of is disgusting, the same as everybody else, but his music is good. All I'm thinking of when I listen to music is what I'm hearing, not who's singing it and what the may or may not have done.

Not aiming at anyone personally, cronies in general. I'm not picking anyone out. It's hard to distinguish between one and another anyway.