Fashion Tab

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
sades, i'm sure you look cute everyday no matter what you wear. i wish i could come visit you.
Aw... thanks patti. I'm sure I do too...

yeah, i'm a really cute 37 year old!! ha! no, but i look cooooooooool.

and what's this new smiley? is that a blusher? new to me....like it.

and toose, i mentioned the dream in this thread because i remembered it the very moment i posted it and i was replying to your loafer comment anyways!!
i am surprised i had you in a dream, and ...i didn't realize i ran in my dreams too! man, why does my weight stay so d*mn solid????

i'm not terribly observant about people's clothes in reality, but i suppose i might be in a dream. i just remember seeing you as i was running by, then walking along side you (you were out on a walk - not running). i would say you had a warm-up type suit on...jacket and windpants like thing.

My school uniform consists of navy blue basketball shorts and a white polo shirt.

My home wear right now consists of a blue (fake) Billabong shirt and some crummy pants that have the ankles all torn up from my walking on them. I don't remember wearing much else for a long while.

So boring.

I'm wearing boxers today.

On my head.

I'm wearing a maroon and cream colored blanket.

Patti, you fox.

I am wearing the Holy Shorts (basketball shorts with those little holes), bare feet, orange (the color of passion) body glove shirt and the wonderful blood red floral shirt. I feel sharpish and swellegant.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet

I feel sharpish and swellegant.
sharpish and swellegant.......you mind if i borrow that? i like that

Now With Moveable Parts
I like that Silver. Very cool verbage.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Jeans today. Jeans yesterday. Jeans for all time. Can't beat jeans.
Yeah, a jeans fan!! jeans all the way.

What is the American obsession with denim?!
I simply do not get it. I hate jeans!!

sorry silver, i really liked you there for a while.

Need I really explain the appeal? They're American, man. They're comfortable. They look good. You can wear them more than one day in a row and not feel too bad. They can get beat up and spilled on, and still look great. Nothing beats 'em.

I never saw this thread before. Today to school I wore a trenchcoat, some baggy pants, chuck taylors, and this yankees shirt. Right now I'm wearing the same baggy pants, a baseball cap, a wife beater, and a cigarette. My mom keeps making fun of me, she says my arms look like a girl's arms because I dont have any muscles.

Now With Moveable Parts
Steve...nuthin'. Heh-Heh.

I wore a pair of faded-out-low-ridin'-hip-huggin'-trashed-out pair of jeans and a really pretty, white peasent-type blouse, with those flow-ee sleeves, and a tiny bit of tummy showing, oh yeah, and my leather jacket. I felt like I needed a motorcycle, but Matt wouldn't like that; he has those," leg" issues.

I liked you too Patti. Who would have gussed it would have turned sour.

Well, we'll always have the accents....

*stares into the distance*

what, i don't even get a smiley reassuring me that we are still buds?
man, i go from fox to forgotten in a day.
come back silver, boo hoo
and i'll forgive your jeans comment.

I am deadly today

I'm wearing black jeans, black shirt, Black Doc Martens, and my black leather car coat. All by accident, I dressed in the dark this morning. When I walked in to work one of the security guards asked me who I was on my way to kill!

ooohhh- i was all set to post when i heard the washer hit the spin cycle....
ahem...uhmm, nevermind.......so now, yes, posting.....p-o-s-t-i-n-g........

Toose, i have missed you of late.....always glad to see your bull.

but why did you dress in the dark?