Fashion Tab

Tools    

Far and away the most stylish here, I'd say. Grunge? Hell yeah. That's all I wear. Well, not all. But nearly. T-shirts, jeans, cargo pants with pockets all over the place...and the occasional v-neck sweatshirt thing. Whatever's comfortable. I hate dressing up.

Now With Moveable Parts
*visualizing* Can I get you some coffee, Mr. Toose??

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Far and away the most stylish here, I'd say. Grunge? Hell yeah. That's all I wear. Well, not all. But nearly. T-shirts, jeans, cargo pants with pockets all over the place...and the occasional v-neck sweatshirt thing. Whatever's comfortable. I hate dressing up.
Just saw this. Thanks, T. I like dressing up, especially when I'm sick...that way, no one can tell my cold is getting the better of me. When I get home, I tear off all my clothes, throw on a pair of drawstring, Jammie-Pants and a comfy shirt...then I sip scalding hot, herbal tea with honey and lemmon...and watch Trading Spaces, I like the BBC ones.

How shiny my hair is? ooootooofuneee

It's so difficult not to be a wiseacre and put:

*visualizing*

in front of

"When I get home, I tear off all my clothes"

I won't do it though. I really won't, I promise.

Now With Moveable Parts
a wiseacre ?? Talk about toofunnee....MWahaMHaHaa...

I thought of that, too...but decided against it. Yeah, wiseacre...older word, but still a good one. Better than "smart aleck," I suppose, which makes even less sense to me for some reason.

Back on topic: I'm wearing a semi-stupid buttoned geek shirt thing underneath the semi-v-neck sweatshirt thing, and the cargo snow pant things (that's the best way I can describe them) with the legs zipped off so that they're shorts. Around the house all day, mostly, so no socks of shoes. I'm a hobbit. Comfortable as hell. Oh, and all three things are some shade of green. Yeeeeeah.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
:I'm a hobbit. Comfortable as hell. Oh, and all three things are some shade of green. Yeeeeeah.
Ohmigoodness! You two are busting me up today!

Nooooo. Hairy little buggers. Big feet, too. It's a trait all the men in my family have. You know what they say about guys with big feet, right?

WARNING: "big feet" spoilers below
Big shoes.

Now With Moveable Parts
That's not the way I heard it!

Okay, the innuendo is beginning to confuse me You sayin' I've got small shoes? Eh? That's what you're saying? My small shoes amuse you? Pshaw.

On a more serious note, I've gotta get some new shoes soon. I think I've had my current pair for something like 2 years now. And for some reason, I don't even care. I guess I don't really consider shoes part of an outfit most of the time.

Now With Moveable Parts
I have so many pairs of shoes...after a few minutes of trying to choose an outfit for the day, my room looks like a cobbler's cottage...AHa!

I have 3 pairs of black Doc Martens

One new looking
One slightly crusty
One very crusty

I love my docs, if I can help it they're all I wear.

By SadieBelle
my room looks like a cobbler's cottage...

BilboCommishy
You sayin' I've got small shoes? Eh? That's what you're saying?

Provided much needed gut bustin guffaws!

you know what they say about women with big feet don't you? BIGGGG HEARTS, GREAT BUTTS, AND GOOD BALANCE.

i'm wearing my uniform....nike spandex tights, adidas, nike longsleeve shirt and windbreaker.
my hair is desiccated from all the cold air and wind and sun.
ah well, beauty comes from within right?

Toose, you were in a dream i had last night, but you didn't look like your posted pics. you should post another one.....as should everyone else.....i love seeing my MoFo pals faces. anyway, nothing racy in the dream, i just came across you on a run and we chatted briefly. you were a nice guy, handsome, but not nearly as muscly as i think you are in reality.

as for loafers.......PUKE
docs are cool
cargo pants with fitted or baby tees are cool
sades, i'm sure you look cute everyday no matter what you wear. i wish i could come visit you.
what does spud wear?
what does Holden wear?

"My teacher says that real beauty is on the inside."
"That's just something ugly people say."

Yeah, I'll see if I can get some new pictures taken. I've put on a little bit of muscle and my hair's grown some more.

chris, how the heck to i quote from more than one post in the same post?

i now have a jamcam (digital ).....not high quality, but i can take a pic of ellie and i, and try posting it.
i'll have to wait till i look good....might be a while

Originally posted by patti
Toose, you were in a dream i had last night, but you didn't look like your posted pics. you should post another one.....as should everyone else.....i love seeing my MoFo pals faces. anyway, nothing racy in the dream, i just came across you on a run and we chatted briefly. you were a nice guy, handsome, but not nearly as muscly as i think you are in reality.
But what was I wearing? This is the fashion thread

I'm really more curious about how you envision me dressing.

If you saw me I wasn't running right? I hate running and my knee is trashed.... oh, I know, you went running by the liquor store where I was buying beer... that musta been it

Loafers?
I clean up really nicely... and I can't wear docs with my suit can I? You can't judge books by their covers... I'm the most unsuited suit you ever met (unless you work for me and I'm mad ).