What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

1.The Exorcist ---Ive watched this movie about 20 times and it gets more and more disturbing everytime I watch it and I Love it

2.Pet Sematary---Zelda(Rachel's sister) freaked me out.

3.Frailty---Awsome Film loved the ending

4.The Blair Witch Project---When i saw it heard somewhere that it was all real

5.Creepshow---Funny at times but still disturbing

hope someone can help with the title - but was a movie made for tv - based on fact.
husband murders wife - when police spray house with illuminating stuff.....at nite when his parents or hers (can't remember) sleep over - the whole thing glows with all the blood...even though house was spotless.
pleeeese!!...can someone remember what it was called & who the main male actor was???.....

One of the most disturbing movie I saw I can't remember the name of. I seen it when I was little. I think it was a tv miniseries based on a true story about a little girl in the turn of the century who was murdered. I don't think they ever found the killer. If anyone knows the name - please let me know.

www.forumninja.com
I don't think it was the MOST disturbing film I've seen (having a hard time coming up with that one), but Session 9 was pretty off-the-deep-end.

Happiness. The scene where the dad tells his 12 year-old son about what it felt like to rape his (male) best friend.......THAT was tough to sit through.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch
Happiness. The scene where the dad tells his 12 year-old son about what it felt like to rape his (male) best friend.......THAT was tough to sit through.
I'm a big fan of Todd Solondz, and yet I have not seen this movie. Now, I must!

Wow! Many people say it's his best work. I personally prefer Dollhouse though. I hated StoryTelling though, and although I liked Palindromes....it lacks the appeal oh Dollhouse and Happiness.

www.forumninja.com
I'm a big fan of Welcome to the Dollhouse as well.

Repulsion (1965) BY Roman Polanski

Originally Posted by agent_007
Repulsion (1965) BY Roman Polanski

I would have to base my choice on a movie that is based around true events.
With that being said, My pick is Heavenly Creatures (94)
Most of use can relate to our parents telling us they don't want you to hang out with such and such a person. And as parents you may have done the same to your kids.

A close second is Bully (01) If you can't get away, Whats the alternative.

um wat exactly in AH X was disturbing

for me its probably Requiem for a Dream, i was a bit disturbed however the movie is a quite unique amazing movie

and maybe 120 Days of Sodom was a bit disturbing

Originally Posted by Terminator734
um wat exactly in AH X was disturbing
Hmm.... I'm pretty sure the scene where the guy gets curbed left a bad taste in some people's mouth. Or possibly the jail rape scene. Did you forget about those?

Everyone finds different things disturbing.

I found The Life of David Gale disturbing in some ways both visually as it shows you a scene of somebody commiting suicide and u keep waiting for the camera to change view but it just keeps on watching and it looks soo realistic.....and also a very fine performance by spacey if anyone hav seen it....and if you havnt take my advice you should.

good performance to a terrible movie and i didnt really find that scene to be very convincing of her commiting suicide

I previously wrote Hellraiser 2, but I have to change that to Cannibal Holocaust. I just finished watching it and I feel sick, so close to puking my guts out that I can taste the vomit in the back of my throat. I usually have a very tough stomach, sitting through other gory films without even flinch, but there is something about humans eating and tearing each other apart in such a gruesome and realistic maner that reaches to the very bottom of my stomach, especially the scen where one of the expedition crew get hacked to pieces and the cannibals fling his bodyparts and organs in the air. Seriously, this movie is freaking disgusting, watch it at your own peril.

Originally Posted by Heaper
I found The Life of David Gale disturbing in some ways both visually as it shows you a scene of somebody commiting suicide and u keep waiting for the camera to change view but it just keeps on watching and it looks soo realistic.....and also a very fine performance by spacey if anyone hav seen it....and if you havnt take my advice you should.
Agreed.

I dont really find any gory film disturbing as the way they are made specifically makes me realise they are made gory to be gory and i realise it is just a film...the things that really turn my stomach are when you think this could really happen to me and imagining it actually happening in the back of your head....the more phscological level aswell that penetrates your mind...

Silence of the Lambs. Dr. Lecter is very eerie and a sicko!