President Trump

Tools    

I'll listen to your meaningless bravado when you bet money on it and show me the receipt. Until then, nah.
You don't need to bet money on something to make a prediction lol.

However every President for the last 50 years has had a time of low approval
Yup. But not this low/long, together. And none of them won reelection without rebounding. So you agree he needs to improve significantly to win?

around or lower than what Trump's supposedly is now
Love the "supposedly." Sow those seeds of doubt at every opportunity.

and he has only been in office half a year.
This is backwards. It's easier to have a higher approval rating in the first year, not harder. It's amazing that it's this low, this fast. Even I didn't think this would happen.

GW was a shocking 25 toward end of his final term.
...and he definitely wouldn't have been elected again.

You don't need to bet money on something to make a prediction lol.
No, but you do for your prediction to have any weight to it.

Hell, at least most pundits risk their reputation. You're an anonymous guy on the Internet who probably won't even be around if and when it turns out he's wrong. You risk nothing. Thus, no reason to listen to it or treat it as anything other than meaningless wishcasting.

He's also the oldest President ever, he might not even last the term or want to run again.
Not quite accurate. Oldest President to enter office, but Reagan was older than him when his Presidency ended. And George H.W. Bush is still alive so that makes him the oldest President right now.

Thinking about it part of the low approval ratings could be that those who don't support Trump HATE him, whereas in what you could call "normal times" people may be in general a bit indifferent to their candidate not winning and will generally get behind the Pres.
According to that Gallup link at this point in Obama's presidency only 7% said they have no opinion. About 5% say they have no opinion according to the Trump one from the same site - http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/pr...ald-trump.aspx

Not much difference there. He's also at 35% Approval and 60% disapproval according to that one.

Not quite accurate. Oldest President to enter office, but Reagan was older than him when his Presidency ended. And George H.W. Bush is still alive so that makes him the oldest President right now.
I knew that, was only talking about oldest president to enter office. Figured everyone would know what i meant.

Okay, here are my exact predictions. Maybe it is wrong, but I KNOW that it isn't.
Donald Trump 100,089,034 votes
Some Commie Lefty 40,000,002

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Yup. But not this low/long, together. And none of them won reelection without rebounding. So you agree he needs to improve significantly to win?
Not necessarily, he has huge support out there.

Love the "supposedly." Sow those seeds of doubt at every opportunity.

I don't know how the poll works, are you saying it's impervious to a bit of skewing the truth?

This is backwards. It's easier to have a higher approval rating in the first year, not harder. It's amazing that it's this low, this fast. Even I didn't think this would happen.

True, but events can change things. GW had immense support following 9/11.

It will be in that area. I can't predict the exact vote but give or take a million, that prediction is correct.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Okay, here are my exact predictions. Maybe it is wrong, but I KNOW that it isn't.
LOL

Robert black you have my full support

I may not be an expert on politics. However, I am a heart surgeon who also does some work as a lawyer, so I am a pretty smart guy. With that said, I can ASSURE you that Donald Trump will not leave office until January 2025. As far as I'm concerned there is no further debate, it's a fact imo.

Not necessarily, he has huge support out there.
Why do you think that?

I don't know how the poll works
Well, admitting this is definitely a start.

are you saying it's impervious to a bit of skewing the truth?
A "bit"? No. But then, the arguments never work if you only assume it's a little bit off, or a little skewed. They only work if you think ALL the polls are WAY off, and have been for a very long time. That's not really plausible.

True, but events can change things. GW had immense support following 9/11.
Huh? We were talking about his approval rating being historically low, and you implied it wasn't as bad because it was early in his term. I explained that that was backwards: that Presidents tend to enjoy higher ratings early on. I don't know how "events can change things" is a response to that.

I may not be an expert on politics. However, I am a heart surgeon who also does some work as a lawyer, so I am a pretty smart guy. With that said, I can ASSURE you that Donald Trump will not leave office until January 2025. As far as I'm concerned there is no further debate, it's a fact imo.
"it's a fact imo" is a self-contradicting sentence. Nice job.

"it's a fact imo" is a self-contradicting sentence. Nice job.
I'm trying to say it in a respectful way but if we're being honest I am 100% correct, no question. It is indeed a fact but people are still entitled to disagree with me. Although once again, I am a heart surgeon and a lawyer so that shows what a brilliant man I am.

I am a fantastic surgeon, that's true and ya know what...I am a brilliant mind so yes indeed I am a fantastic lawyer too, but my colleagues aren't so bad so me having a day off won't end the world lol.