Rollercoasters and me (a love story of sorts)

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wasn't it you that sent me the video proving that it was perfectly normal and pretty mainstream? lol
What? A video of two women with a fetish for a rollercoaster and a fence makes it mainstream?

Woooooo mind blown.

Most people develop spiritual connections with amusement park rides, perhaps not to the level that I do. I posted a picture of my ex girlfriend earlier in this thread and she was every bit as woman as any other female.

I genuinely believe that humans and roller coasters should be able to intermarry
I agree. I wish I had married someone who couldn't talk back.

I'm sorry she was taken down. But, cheer up. There are other roller coasters out there.

Thanks. I'm currently seeing The Swarm also at thorpe park. But it's an open relationship so I am still able to experience all other rides at the park.

Most people develop spiritual connections with amusement park rides, perhaps not to the level that I do. I posted a picture of my ex girlfriend earlier in this thread and she was every bit as woman as any other female.
Is that the woman you dumped because she likes a tv show you still hate watch?
You said in the curved tv screen thread you have a wife. Is she aware of your predilections?

lol the person I broke up with over walking dead was obviously not a roller coaster. And yes my wife is aware that I have a spiritual and emotional relationship with theme park rides, although she doesn't know about the sex.

I saw a documentary about a woman who married the Eiffel tower.

That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

I saw a documentary about a woman who married the Eiffel tower.

*Backing away slowly*. Why doesnt she just buy a boy blow up my lil pony. I dont think making love to that would be very comfortable.

Me and Stealth make love all the time and it's actually perfectly comfortable. When you're in love you just find a way to make it work. I mean, me and Loggers Leaps had amazing sex and that might not look comfortable either from outside.