New Individual Movie Pages

Tools    

I did toy with the idea of just saying "whatever, 0.5 is low enough," but that was more out of a desire to avoid having to sit down and fix it, I think. And since a lot of reviews have already given films zeroes, it had to be done.

I don't think I've given anything a zero yet.
Think i'd only give zero to Repulsion, Kazaam and The Exorcist II. Repulsion is not a bad film but i had a really horrible and uncomfortable time watching it. The other two are just completely painfully bad, other awful films like Date Movie, Meet The Spartans, etc, at least have a few dumb moments i laugh at that give them a
. Then there's stuff like The Room, Showgirls, Batman Forever, Scary Movie 1 and 2, etc, that are completely terrible but i enjoy them anyway. Plus Showgirls and Batman Forever have great visuals.

What the hell is this Hausa you speak of? A rip-off of Hausu, or something?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
seanc
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hey, this thread is strictly for showering me with praise and/or asking about features I've already discussed.
This feature rocks, you're the best Yoda. It give me the opportunity to rate Hausu
because it's one of the worst things I have ever sat through. Also, you rock.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It give me the opportunity to rate Hausu
because it's one of the worst things I have ever sat through.
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER FAPPED THROUGH