Does anyone have an all-region Bluray DVD player they can recommend?

Tools    

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
My current DVD player (I actually have 6 of them) are region one only. But there are a number of DVD's that are PAL format only that I would like to get but would not be able to playback. I am hesitant about multi-region players without more information.

There are hacks for some DVD players so you can make them region free. I forget which brands are easiest to hack, but I remember they were usually the lower end brands, with Sony being one you couldn't. As for PAL you should be able to play it on your computer. If you have DVD copying software, it should be able to strip away the region code on the copied disc, but you'll still be stuck with PAL without a complicated workaround, but at least with no region code you can play the PAL disc on your computer.

Yeah, it's called my computer.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

My current DVD player (I actually have 6 of them) are region one only. But there are a number of DVD's that are PAL format only that I would like to get but would not be able to playback. I am hesitant about multi-region players without more information.
VLC media player for your PC should play anything

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Thank you Kaplan, HL, and 90sAce, I am aware of my PC capabilities but would like to view films on my 56" HD TV Monitor.
http://www.dvdbeaver.com/ run by Gary Tooze has recommended a number of different ones in the past with varying prices, availability or quality issues. Never have been able to find a bona-fide quality all-region player yet though except in $1000 price range.
He is currently is giving a positive review to this player:
http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film3/blu-r...yer_review.htm

Not currently on fire...
Not sure about the specifics of that player but I have a lower-end Oppo DVD player from 2007 that still works perfectly and upscales SD DVDs so well that Blu-Rays rarely look much better, so I can certainly recommend the brand.

Thank you Kaplan, HL, and 90sAce, I am aware of my PC capabilities but would like to view films on my 56" HD TV Monitor.
Use your TV as another monitor or purchase a network ready media player.