Top 5 Most Beautiful Men

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
you know who is a horse? ....Matt Damon -big ol horse teeth, and horse chin. Risking even greater backlash, i don't think Brad Pitt is anything worth swooning over either. i'm happy with my current chant..."maji warrior, Maji warrior, Maji warrior!".
That's such the truth! Matt Damon is NOT attractive! I'll take our maji warrior any day of the week.The only time I deviate from tall dark and handsome,is Brad Pitt,I agree with TWT,the man is crazy-hot.Jennifer Aniston gets to wake up next to that in the morning? NOT FAIR! To answer your question about really trying the spin cycle...who hasn't...

Matt Damon is ok...and Brad Pitt is NOT so great looking...I honestly don't see what the deal is with him.
Someone had John Travolta...LOL...he isn't a bad looking guy but I don't think I would place him in the beautiful catagory.

Now With Moveable Parts
Someone needs to tell me his name because he is one Super-Hottie!The guy in Snatch...he plays Turkish.He is so captavating....and that accent...whoa nelly!

Now With Moveable Parts
Thaaank you.....*sigh*

Since the top 5 women is getting so much attention I thought I'd pop this thread up. I think more of men as being Handsome but beautiful is just as good so here's my top 5 handsome/beautiful men.

Remember now you have to think of them in their prime

Steve McQueen

Paul Newman

Tom Holt

Ryan O'Neal

Jack Benny

oh **** what was I thinking I gota put more then just 5 here's some more

John Barrymore
Glenn Ford
Henry Fonda
Jon Voight
Lauranve Olivier
________
MR. NATURAL INC. DISPENSARY LOCATION

no complaints here....i'll join in the beautiful men revival!
Orson Welles in his youth namely in Jane Eyre as Mr. Rochester.....beautiful face, deep, booming voice, racing along on his steed, cape flying behind him; he's the man, he's in control, tough and intimidating on the outside and loving and devoted and passionate on the inside. ahhhhhhhh

Laurence Olivier as Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights.

Cary Grant in anything, anywhere, anytime

Herbert Marshall...not his looks but his "vibe?" his " kind soul"..always loved his voice, his characters..namely his Somerset Maugham in 1946's Razor's Edge. Did he ever play a villain?

Lionel Barrymore in terms of lovability, cranky old man cuteness, and a great voice.

Sydney Greenstreet for the same reasons as Herbert Marshall......and so adorable and always chuckling.

i know that's more than five......i just got on a roll.....if i wait a while can i come post five more?

Beautiful isn't always in the looks department, now is it?

Now With Moveable Parts
I have a crush on some Comedy Central men.

Jon Stewart- host of the daily show...grrrrrrr( that's me purring)

Jimmy Fallon- the news anchor guy on the season of SNL. Nice.

um...that's it actually. hee.

Fess up, Sades: you have a major thing for Ben Stein too. You dream of him whispering "Frye....Frye....Frye....Frye" into your ear with that sexy monotone voce.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
He is kinda sexy actually. I was about to post " yeah right Holden " but then, I thought about it...he's kinda got it goin' on.

Funny men have way more going for them than just looks...and if they're good looking too; well then, I would jump on that in a second! Ben Stiller is pretty cute, Steve Martin, with his grey hair...very sexy.

yes sistah, now you have me thinking of Gene Wilder.........funny and always looks so mischievous, and that just leaves our imaginations to go wild.

must keep beautiful men thread alive! ...........and might i add Brandon Lee to my forementioned faves......i know he is no longer with us........sad loss and odd story..

and much to my surprise, i find myself liking Keannu Reaves lately.......since seeing the Matrix. i have never liked his acting, his un-natural voice in roles, ............but his looks and maybe a bit of or a lot of his "character" Neo is now appealing to me.

B&W
Yeah, the handsome looking guys.

I know one,

Me!

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
From an entirely heterosexual perspective

- Jude Law
- Ralph Fiennes
- Liam Neeson

Can't really think of any others.

i don't normally succumb to blondies with obvious good looks....i'm too busy staring at the tall dark and handsome types....but as with most things, there are exceptions.......and one of mine is MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY.
OH YEAH
http://www.famousdudes.com/pics/Matt...mcconaghy4.jpg
(be forewarned ladies---he's gonna make you HOWNGREYYYY!!)

Marcellus, i'd second Ralph Fiennes......he just has this smoldering sexiness.
Liam can look pretty great too, and i liked Jude until i saw him in Talented Mr. Ripley...since then he has become less attractive for some reason.

Originally posted by patti
...and i liked Jude until i saw him in Talented Mr. Ripley...since then he has become less attractive for some reason.
Probably because he played an *******.

'ya think?

i just added a pic of matthew mcconaughy (above post).....thanks for the guidance chris....i just spent a half hour looking at matthew sites....yeegads....so many fansites.
so....just anyone can set up a fan site eh? or a site for anything at all! hmmph.

sorry , I dont like men...

he's too young for me, but i think Aston Kutcher is adorable.

http://www.teencelebsplus.com/kutcher/Kutcher090.jpg