Top 5 Most Beautiful Men

Tools    

Rock God
i don't know if i've ever been attracted to any female cartoon characters before but i definitely think when they translate comics to the big screen, a character can take on a whole new personality... remember michelle pfieffer as the catwoman? now that was cool. i think hugh jackman is a good choice as wolverine because he is attractive to the ladies and i think guys can appreciate his "tough" onscreen character as opposed to cyclops who was completely miscast. oh, well... as for the original topic, did anyone mention harrison ford? i know girls still go crazy over him and he's been around since the 70s...

Now With Moveable Parts
When Harrison Ford was in the Indiana Jones chronicals,is when I think he was at his finest...one of my favorite movies ever is the Fugitive;sadly,I don't think he's aged as well as say...Micheal Douglas...Catherine Zeta Jones can back that up.

Indeed. Ford does seem to be aging a little poorly...or at least, in a normal way...not what I would call well. It's a shame, too, because I think, in addition to the flicks he's still doing, he could be doing some more action movies.

Now With Moveable Parts
Here,Here!! I totally think Ford should get back into the swing of things.He plays a great"Man with Morals"type.He's been good in everything he does!(we won't count the Devil's Own,with Brad Pitt,shhhhh)

Rock God
ford's doing a lot more movies per year than most guys his age, i think he's doing just fine. also, he flies around and saves people.

http://www.harrisonfordweb.com/Articles/article81.htm

Now With Moveable Parts
He's been making movies recently? Hmm,missed 'em.

Rock God
well, he's made 6 movies in the last 6 years, which isn't a TON but there are guys half his age that aren't getting that much work. isn't anyone going to comment on the amazing story i posted? frankly, i think that's some feat. i heard he does other stuff like that, voluntarily, i might add.

Rock God
i thought it was pretty awesome, myself

Cyclops wasn't miscast!
He has always been a hateable fruitcake that really just pissed everybody off.
Guess what?
Perfect casting.
You're supposed to want to punch him... hard.
Cartoon women?
I'm down.
Jessica Rabbit, for sure.
Ariel, the Little Mermaid?
Hackey-Smack!
Cyclops power sucks whole, too. ZZAAAPPP!!!
He's real power is boning Jean. (Famke Janssen?)
Either way... Heeeeyyyy-ooooo!

Rock God
is that free-form poetry?
i feel like i'm at a beat poetry reading in a coffee shop after reading that.

Call it what you will.
I try to make things easy.
But not too boring.

Rock God
dude, that's messed up. it's cool yet messed up.
do a post in iambic pentameter, i dare you.

Dear Brodie, I will do that post for you
I never shall back down from any dare.
For sonnets are so very fun to do,
This post, with all my friends I'd like to share.

Like heroin, this site flows through my veins.
I crave it and I hate it all the same.
With or without, I can't avoid this pain.
Necessity, depart with all my shame!

PigsnieLite, OG, and RyanPaige,
TWT Commish and friends
For months we've known each other as we age.
Talking about movies to no end.

So "Cut!" the action stops, the filmings done!
But here the somber fun has just begun.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
:::clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap:::

Rock God
that's too cool

Sultan, that was fricken' awesome.

On-topic:

1. Jude Law
2. Harrison Ford
3. Cary Grant
4. Russel Crowe
5. Tie between Nick Cage & Matt Damon: Damon is pure youthful good looks, but Nick Cage is a voice. Man. That voice.

And yes, I am a man, but if I was a woman, Jude Law would be mine. I just saw Gattaca for the second time, and man. He was pretty.

About the X-men sequel: I think it would be extremely cool if they put Beast (I think that's what he was called) in there. It would probably be very hard to impossible to make him look "good" without using some cheesy special effects that made him look unreal though.

Originally posted by Sullivan
About the X-men sequel: I think it would be extremely cool if they put Beast (I think that's what he was called) in there. It would probably be very hard to impossible to make him look "good" without using some cheesy special effects that made him look unreal though.
Beast IS going to be in the new one, and he's gonna be CGI-generated. Just thought you'd wanna know.

GAH! Awesome.

They've got their work cut out for them then. It had really better be a good represenation.