Top 5 Most Beautiful Men

Tools    

Yeah, youth is a big deal. However, I notice that anyone who is reasonably mature is always quite impressed with people like, say, Marilu Henner, who manage to keep themselves in great job, and looking quite attractive, even as they age. So I guess, once you've sort of grown up, you start to appreciate people who can keep it together, physically, for so long.

But yeah, in the end, it's always the young singer who gets the REALLY interested people, as opposed to simple admiration. I think it's partially built into us: youth equals health. Youth equals energy. Most people desire youth. It's like an old guy who marries someone his daughter's age: "she makes me young!" Maybe, to some people, a younger person is desirable because A) They themselves are young, of B) They benefit from being around young people.

Interesting thoughts...I'm enjoying the whole concept.

Rock God
Originally posted by sadesdrk
I didn't actially mean that because you all mostly chose young girls and older men,that something was wrong...I just thought it was an interesting observation;and I'm not merely speculatin'either.Look at any women's magazine and you'll find that our society equates beauty with youth.However,my standards of beauty are not just what someone looks like,but personality too,and Brittany Spears is about as interesting as a wet blanket,Christina Aguilara I find to be a little creepy...when she does interviews,she practically turns into a baby i.e."oooh,i like to sing,it is fun."Whatever,I'm not knocking anyone...I'm just making observations.some of you have ligit choices,and that's very cool.
well, i hate to sound above-it-all but i am in a minority of guys who does not find christina aguilera and britney spears all that attractive just becase they did always strike me as being very immature and childish. ok, they're somewhat hot. but to be honest, that's not as attractive as someone who i find genuinely interesting. i think if a girl is a little older, she would logically have her head on her shoulders, be a little more wise and cool to talk to and hang around. there's nothing wrong with a girl that is attractive and had something interesting to say, is there? typically (and this is probably putting an unfair blanket statement on some people, but i can't help but notice it) high school and early college age girls are spoiled by their parents, prone to cheating on you, and sort of rude. a girl with a little age is so much more attractive in my eyes by miles. i'm not saying a house wife, i just mean someone who doesn't shoot music videos in catholic school girl uniforms.

Yeah, that uniform was just weird. I've never liked the Catholic School Girl thing. It's odd. Don't be ashamed of the housewife thing -- some people really like women who they think would make good wives...people who they can imagine living with day in and day out. As animalistic as we may be at times, men are, in the end (in my opinion, at least), just looking for a good, loyal wife that they can live with happily...much the same as what women are looking for. Of course, the man's list also includes "reasonably attractive." Just the way it is, I suppose.

Rock God
well, like i said if a girl is TOO old, then it's no go.i think you're kinda misinterpreting me. what i meant is that i think a girl is hot when she's old enough not to act like an infant anymore, which is usually mid-twenties.

Oh, ok. Well, I still think that the potential to be a good spouse makes a woman very attractive. And yeah, I wouldn't want to be with a "girl" either. A girl isn't done with things...she doesn't know what she wants yet, because she hasn't been around long enough...although there are exceptions. Some people are wise/mature beyond their years. If the girl is going to change as she finishes growing up, how can you rely on her staying the same way? For all you know, she could change to the point at which you don't enjoy each other's company anymore.

I guess I agree with you overall: a real woman is as is...she's complete, and, usually, less impulsive. I dunno about you, but I'm lookin' to get hitched someday, and obviously it's not too practical to marry someone who's highly impulsive!

Heres my list:

James Dean
Brad Pitt
Jude Law
Cary Grant
Tyrese

I'm not gay, but if I were, these would be my dream men. Brad Pitt and Jude Law - those guys are just gorgeous, it's undeniable.

Now With Moveable Parts
I think you guys have got it now...some people already had it...others,are coming right along...

Acch, James Dean, I forgot about him, he is a cool guy! And yep Jude Law is undeniable! I think when God was giving the little fetuses in heaven good looks, Jude Law mustve stood in line 10 times over. Arrrf, Jude Law pushed me out of the queue, thats why I am only as sexy as Peirce Brosnan!!! hahaha

Now With Moveable Parts
Give up on Pierce P Lite...he may be handsome but he lacks in the personality department.How debonair(spell check)can a guy be before he turns into a freak?

what about Micky Rourke before he started boxing, in his Angel Heart (Alan Parker, 1987) days? C'mon girls that guy was sharp in that shabby private detective way. These days he looks like a man who's been hit in the face one time too many, and someones footed the bill for plastic surgery.

Rock God
well, i'm not sure how debonair a guy can get before he turns into a freak, but i'm sure i'm pretty close. *looks in the mirror* oh, yeah...

ooh i like this thread! ok my two favourites are
Hugh Jackman
Mel Gibson
especially Hugh Jackman! and yes, i suppose Jude Law is Ok too.

Now With Moveable Parts
Who cares about Hugh Jackman,give me Wolverine any day!

You may be the first lady I've ever heard declare sexual (or platonic?) desire for a cartoon character, and a hairy character at that. All you male Lara Croft fans you have now been vindicated!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's about time...LOL...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

She has done more for sexual equality than any philosopher or politician could ever hope to achieve! In all seriousness Sadesdrk I admire your honesty.

Now With Moveable Parts
What...lol...oh this is so cool.I also had a crush on Moses in the Prince of Egypt.Lol....

Moses, Prince of Egypt? Never seen it. Did he by any chance have a beard? Am I detecting a hair fetish?! What about Gambit, he always seems to be a smash with the ladies? You can't deny that the Cajun, card-player's pretty sharp.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by ggfletch
Moses, Prince of Egypt? Never seen it. Did he by any chance have a beard? Am I detecting a hair fetish?! What about Gambit, he always seems to be a smash with the ladies? You can't deny that the Cajun, card-player's pretty sharp.
TWT,told me they wern't going to have Gambit in the 2nd X-men.That sucks.He's a great character...maybe the powers that be will see this forum,and love me so much,that they will reconsider.No,Moses was clean shaven and was a cartoon to boot...

No Gambit, thats not on! I suppose in Hollywood terms his dark-horse character is too similar to Wolverines. That and there's too many characters already. I guess it's the nature of the comic book and Singer not wanting to dissapoint those who love all the characters