Hey All You Cartoon Fans!

Tools    

Futurama
King of the Hill
Invader Zim if that's what it's called.

Space Ghost is pretty dang funny but it can get annoying at times.

South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy
King of The Hill
Futurama
Scooby Doo
ummmm not in that particular order tho and There are tons more but i am too tired to think of any hehe!
laters

My kids made me watch that Invader Zim one night. I found it quite funny.

Rock God
last night, i saw a wile e. coyote cartoon on tv, and it really took me back to my childhood. thinking about it, all of chuck jones' stuff was really awesome. he directed a lot of tom and jerry cartoons (which are cool) not to mention the grinch and a lot of stuff at warner bros. from an artistic viewpoint, those cartoons really are impressive when you consider that they were all drawn by hand (no computers in those days) and every element was thought up to be totally original because there were no established cliches for animation in that time period. also, have you ever watched bugs bunny or another one of those classic cartoons since you were a kid? they are actually extremely clever and a lot brainier than people give them credit for. there's no way you could watch the flintstones, for example without thinking of "all in the family" or another sophisticated adult sitcom. it didn't have sex jokes, but no little kid can relate to paying bills, getting pregnant, and losing your job. and i think bugs bunny's brooklyn accent is awesome any thoughts?

I like Invader Zim, it's got weird stories, like Hamstergeddon about a giant hamster that couldn't be stopped because it was just too cute. Peepee!

Flintstones reminds me of the Honeymooners not All in the Family.

How much does a stone weigh?

Here are some of mine.

-The Simpsons
-King of the Hill
-Daria
-Hey Arnold! (oh, shut up)
-Beavis and Butthead (when it was still on)
-SpongeBob Squarepants
-Sailor Moon (anime, but who cares)

When I was a lot younger, I used to watch Chip & Dale, Alvin & the Chipmunks, Darkwing Duck, and Pirates of Darkwater (does anyone remember that one?) I'll think of others later.

Now With Moveable Parts
I used to watch Thundercats.Anyone watch that one...?

Female assassin extraordinaire.
eww, sades, NO!! j/k

i don't know if any of these are all still on but i like/d them all ...

Sailor Moon
South Park
the Original Batman Animated Series
Gargoyles
Beavis and Butthead
Daria
Aeon Flux
The Simpsons
Family Guy
King of The Hill

Now With Moveable Parts
thmilin,of course the simpsons are still on.Don't talk like that! Why would they ever leave*hyperventilating* Must...breathe...ok.I'm fine.Sucks that Transformers aren't on anymore,I loved that show."Transformers...more than meets the eye.Transformers...robots in disguise."

Hey Sades, I watched Thundercats when I was a kid. That was one of my favorite shows, along with Transformers and G.I. Joe.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i was a transformers kid too, but i wasn't heavily into it ... then there was My Little Pony and She-Ra and He-Man ... ahem.

i didn't mean the simpsons were off! i meant stuff like the Family Guy, which i haven't seen in forever, and obviously Sailor Moon is done ... dunno about Gargoyles.

oh, how could I forget! X-Men!!

The Family Guy is coming back yet again on FOX next month.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Arthur Dent
Hey Sades, I watched Thundercats when I was a kid. That was one of my favorite shows, along with Transformers and G.I. Joe.
Interesting. Hey Mr.Dent,thought you disappeared...glad you're back.Thundercats rock,as does Transformers,all the cool people know this of course.

Rock God
hey! i loved thundercats! that show was so cool.... man, my memories of that show are so vague and fuzzy, but i can remember being young watching it all the time. there was a lion character with a sword and a tiger character with a whip, i think.... lol.. i'm a dork

Now With Moveable Parts
you are a dork and so am I! All I remember about that show...was that stupid pet thing the thundercats had...and the twin teenage thundercats(boy & a girl) and they rode around on those hover-crafts.Huh,I remember a lot! What a stupid show,now that I think about it...wasn't the bad guy some kind of scary mummy thing?

Rock God
yeah, that was it! there were worse bad guys, though. especially if you're thinking of cartoons... the mummy guy had like a really strange voice if i'm remembering correctly. did you watch masters of the universe? the bad guy was skeletor i think? did we bring that up in this thread already?

Now With Moveable Parts
I can't remember,skeletor rules! He's so ugly.The decepticons in transformers were cool too.Did you ever watch that computer graphic cartoon,ReBoot?

Oh no, not "Reboot." My brother watched that for awhile. I hate it when a show's main appeal is the fact that it's made with computer graphics. Yeah, "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2" were visually stunning when they originally came out, but they were good movies in their own right, all technology aside.