Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
That's what I'm saying,we're so freakin'limited when it comes to children.Then when they find a good one like Osment
Hollywood uses them up untill we're sick of them.

That comment about Manson is a riot!No way in hell anyone would let that guy act.I don't even think Manson would,he's so anti-everything.I actually had a good idea for Wanka...Paul Ruebens.Did you see Traffic?The guy is good.It's come back time!

Yeah! Paul Reubens would work great!

Originally posted by sunfrog
Yeah! Paul Reubens would work great!
With the BackStreet Boys as the Oompah Loompahs!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by OG-
Manson was in Jawbreaker.
I know his girlfriend was(Rose Mcgouwin)but are you sure about Manson?

Guy
I think you mean Rubens was in Blow, which he really was excellent in. He would make a nice Wonk also!

I remember Manson stating that he would want to play that role because he thinks Wonka is symbolic for Satan, it's not something I pulled outta my hat, I know that much.

I also heard about Nicolas Cage

Woody Allan as Willy. Becuz TWT sez I cant suggest Anthony Hopkins, the big bully.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yep. He played the guy from out of town who was supposed to of raped the girl. You only really saw him when he was having sex, wasn't true acting.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh okay,so Manson WAS in a movie and he played a rapist,how sweet.He probably has movie people busting his door down to take other such quality roles.Sorry,Rubens was in Blow,my mistake(I never make mistakes,much less apologize,a real treat for you today)thanks for the correction(where do you live so I can muder you in your sleep?)

My vote would be for Steve Martin.

Now With Moveable Parts
Too old.Gene Wilder was in his prime when he did the flick years ago...and yummy too.

Yummy?!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Snakes47
Yummy?!
Yes yummy.Gene Wilder may not make most girl's lists ,but there is something very sexy about that man.
TWT-thanks for deleting that thread.I have a question for ya,I delete some of my own threads when no one has hit on them in awhile,but I notice a lot of stagnate threads lingering around.When do those go bye-bye?

Oh, don't delete them! Leave them be. I leave all threads up unless they're just duplicates of some other thread that someone else missed, or if they're spam-like (still leave those up sometimes, though) or offensive in some way. The forums are part archive, though, so it's not as if I want to erase anything old and out of date.

How is gene wilder sexy? His head looks like a ball of yarn.

Now With Moveable Parts
TWT-sorry,I just don't like my threads sometimes and everytime I see one of my embarassing ones,I doop it.Sorry.I won't anymore if you don't want me too.Please don't eat me,I love you...
PLight-Gene Wilder has MoJo baby,don't matter what the do does,MoJo...know who else has the weird sexual charisma?That kinda over weight guy from the Sopranos and he was the hostage taker guy in The Mexican...James Gan-something?

Female assassin extraordinaire.
woohoo!!! girl, you are so ON!!

YES Gene Wilder is sexy as hell as Mr. Wonka. That's the only reason I was into the movie. Nothing like him in a purple frock coat. Only such a man can make drinking from a daffodil (or whatever yellow teacup flower that was) and eating it so ... passively erotic.

And I totally agree about James Gandolfini!!!! It's those eyes and that devilish chipmunk smile and plus I think something sexy about his being a mobster. Cute, sexy, but ... bad. Scrumptious he is, and my current beau looks a lot like him, hehehe. Younger and slimmer but you know, that appeal ...

Add to this list - Oliver Platt. He was in that failed News reporter/college teacher show ... Deadline? I fell hard for him way back, before he did Dangerous Beauty. Yum. All that thick, lush black hair flopping around and those lashes my god, when you men have lashes and hair like that it just kills me. whew!

and kevin spacey! that's why i recommended him for the role. he has that sexy way about him, too. grrr. if you want more shock value, all these man are way beyond me in age range (I'm 21) and i still find them delectable.

Oliver Platt is a really good actor. (And I liked that "Deadline" show. I was disappointed when it was canceled so abruptly. Of course, I used to work for newspapers, so maybe that was more up my alley than most).

So now were talkin about ugly sexy men? Hummm, since Im a guy I cant really think of any. Is john malkovitch sexy? I saw tha French movie Liasons Dangerouses & Michele Pfeiffer wuz supposed to fell in love with him & hes like the ugliest guy in France. He was also a pretty ugly musketeer.
Dam, hes just ugly.