What do you watch on T.V.?

Tools    

I always watch ER and more recently (and temporarily) the World Cup and Wimbledon, but otherwise, i don't watch much TV. Maybe films when they come on TV. Perhaps if I had digital/satellite/cable I would

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Well you all know i watch 7th Heaven
I also watch Grounded for life, Maury, SNL, made for TV movies, WWE raw, and smackdown....HBO, Cinemax, Starz, old nickelodeon shows, old tv game shows, cnn, sabrina the teenage witch, full house,
-my name is sabrina and i am not a witch!! nor do i have a cat named salem, but my boyfriend's name is josh-how ironic huh?

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Fav`s of the year so far:

Band of Brothers -Just like having a weekly dose of Saving Private Ryan
Alias -What a fantastic show this is. Superb storylines with kickass action sequences.
Dark Angel - Can`t believe I`ve gotta wait another 6 months to catch georgeous Jessica strutting her stuff.
Malcolm in the Middle -Lil Dewie is just ace
Family Guy -Lil Stewie is the
Superleague -Rugby League..."The Toughest Team Sport in the World"TM.

That`s what kills my time at the mo

Never miss:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Queer As Folk
Manage to catch episodes of these now and then:
South Park
Enterprise (will it ever improve?!)
I bug my HBO-subscribing pals for:
Six Feet Under
Rent DVDs of these when they come out:
The Sopranos
Sex and the City
When in couch potato mode:
Comedy Central
Animal Planet (Hate it when the animals die. )
(Used to love Crocodile Hunter—I am so sad.)
Want to see sometime because people have recommended it ardently (but don't hold your breath waiting):
Coupling
Will & Grace
West Wing
The Osbournes
Past series watched semi-faithfully:
X-Files
La Femme Nikita (Roy Depuis. sigh.)
The Simpsons
Futurama
King of the Hill
Malcolm in the Middle

Never missed ST:NG, DS9, and Voyager in their day.

More likely to rent a movie that watch telly—can't live my life around air times. Probably should get TiVo.

Not a lot but,

Friends,
Jackass,
Star Trek
Simpsons,
Big Brother,
South Park,
Scrubs,
Jack Dee and Lee Evans stand up shows

I watch Bernie Mac and Scrubs as much as possible. Also, alot of Law&Order repeats. Mostly I watch movies more than commercial television.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

For me, "Curb Your Enthusiasm" has become far and away the best show on television. Even "The Sopranos" now - which I still enjoy and look forward to - is mostly just a warm-up for Larry David's brilliance. As good as it was the first two seasons, it's just getting better and better every single week. My sides actually hurt from laughing so hard these past thirty minutes.

Damn I wish they'd put these puppies out onto DVD. I have most of them taped, but it's an unorganized mess. I need the clarity and easy-to-put-my-hands-on-'em convenience that a DVD set offers.

So how 'bout it, HBO?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I caught an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm and thought it was terrific. Larry David is hilarious in the show, why wouldn't he be.

I still watch Seinfeld when it's on whatever station seems to be airing it.

I'm starting to take an interest in CSI, not the Miami version mind you, but the original show.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
Anybody ever watch The Black Adder with Rowan Atkison?
Black Adder is hilarious. One of my favorite Brit shows of all time.

I Love You Mary, will you Marry me? Really though, The Black Adder is one of the funniest sitcoms ever derived. Seriously folks...damnit!

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
I Love You Mary, will you Marry me? Really though, The Black Adder is one of the funniest sitcoms ever derived. Seriously folks...damnit!
Alas, I'm already taken. But we'll always have Baldrick...

Hugh Laurie is awesome. Every time I see him in a movie, I keep thinking, "Prinny!"

One of my favorites was the re-writing of Johnson's dictionary: "C. A great, blue, bobbly thing with mermaids in." (That's a paraphrase, but close.)

Put me in your pocket...
Usually I’ll watch:
Everybody Loves Raymond
Judging Amy
Turner Classic Movies or AMC (whichever has a movie I’m interested in)
Food Network.....Emril Live, Iron Chef, Bobbie Flay’s Food Nation (when I can catch it)
Saturday Night Live
David Letterman
Conin O’Brien

With my kids:
Cartoon Network- Dexter, Power Puff Girls, DbZ, Courage, Justice League, Bugs Bunny, whatever they're into at the moment.

Occasionally:
A&E Biographies
VH-1 Behind the Music
Entertainment Channel
History Channel
I Love Lucy
Married with Children
Friends
Scrubs
Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I recently acquired 'the League of Gentlemen' complete collection for christmas. I love slightly disturbing comedy.

I am also currently viewing 'the kingdom'.

The only other television I watch is the re-runs of seinfeld, scrubs and malcolm in the middle, if it happens to be on and I happen to be sitting infront of the box.

I will also view any decent documentaries on....got to have a bit of Davey Attenborough in my life.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Only The Daily Show (once in a while) and the news on CNN every weekday morning. Also I occaisionally watch a tv show on dvd such as The Office, The Simpsons, Family Guy and Scrubs. Not to mention the junk I see incidentally at work or visiting my grandmother, plus maybe a rerun of something like Seinfeld if I am really bored.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Bleh. Nothing personal, but I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate both The Real World and Road Rules.
I hate most everything on MTV except Made and Pimp My Ride.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.