What's Your Sign Baby?

Tools    

hey LBJ.....you share a birthday with my sister. Pisces is a good sign.......very artistic i believe.......but also kinda on the passive side.....not that those fit my sister.......i just happen to know other pisces and they fit it to a T.

Now With Moveable Parts
Sorry guys...
...I haven't been around for a bit, so I haven't been able to respond to all your pressing zodiac questions, I'll be in Disneyland here, in awhile too...so yous guys are gonna MISS ME...oh boy, will it ever be dull around here! Eh, you'll live.

anyhoo...when i can, I'll post T's and L.B.J's.Okie-Dokie?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, Sadie is going to be dressed up in the Goofy outfit.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Spud! Must you always be harassing me?! AGH!

sades, you should really head east to DisneyWorld instead........you know, the one that is in FLORIDA!!!! hehehehe. i'm sure you'd have fun (inside joke)

Now With Moveable Parts
If it were up to me patti...I most certianly would.

The Mighty Leo!
All Leo's possess a kingdom(MoFo) The kingdom might be big or small, a be a carreer, a creative piece of art, something in which you rule over.

You despise the ordinary, dull, mundane.

Generous, kind, openhearted, you find it hard to believe ill of others.

If injured, you strike back quickly, but forgive easily and apologize freely if you wounded someone unintentionally.( I can vouch for that)

Pride is almost always your downfall in bad situations, it's your Achilles heel. You often suffer a wounded ego.

You can be overbearing and snobbish at times, but it is almost always imposible to hate a Leo.

How am I doing? I still have your love life to dive into...

Love life? I'm supposed to have one of those? Crap; why didn't anyone tell me? Yeah, it's pretty much right so far. I'd say the snobbish thing is a little off (I usually go out of my way to try to avoid seeming snobbish...being thought of that way is something I'd absolutely hate).

Now With Moveable Parts
If you hate being thought of as a snob...then it's happened more than once...am I right?

Leo in Love:
actually...lemmie know when you get married, I'll do one for ya then...you have a great sex life...once you start actually having some.

Oh, thanks. Yes, I'll let you know when I'm married...in however many years. No, I honestly can't remember anyone telling me they think I'm snobbish. Now and then a person things I'm a little condescending, but it's a rarity indeed.

Now With Moveable Parts
I thought you were snobbish when I first started posting here...back when I never used the space bar...(ring any bells?)

Yes, I know what you mean...though I never thought of that as snobbish. Uptight is different from snobbish, IMO. Like I said, most of it seems right, but not all. I wouldn't say I despise the ordinary. I don't enjoy it, but I really don't mind ordinary stuff for the most part. Anyway, I'm off to go find me a wife, so you'll tell me more about myself.

Now With Moveable Parts
Leo rules the spine, the back and the heart.
The heart is associated with strong emotions and the back, with courage.
Leos have robust constitutions, supple spines(whatever that means) and good cordination.
Leos have a great need to excell in what they do, and often push themselves beyond limitations.

Erogenous zone:
caressing of the back and around the spine stimulate and excite...I can't DO this!*blushing*

Oh yeah, that's me: forget the legs or the breasts, I'm a SPINE MAN. I love chicks with nice, supple spines. (sorry, couldn't resist...just kidding around.)

Now With Moveable Parts
You kid now...but when some lucky girl discovers your spine...whoa momma!

Yes, I'm known for my spine...and I expect my woman to have a spine of comparable strength and sturdiness. Any potential relationships must begin with the lifting of a boulder or two.

Now With Moveable Parts
Don't underestimate the sexiness of a backless dress, T...eh? I think backs are very sexy...the spine, um...I'm not so crazy about.

Hmmm, backless dresses are nice...but the chick would have to be muscleless and skinless for me to get a glimpse of her spine. I dunno what it means when it talks about the spine and heart and all that...perhaps it's symbolic...but I've really no idea what it's supposed to mean.

Now With Moveable Parts
It's your zone, OKAY! I don't write this stuff...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
HAHA, I've been told by some girls that my back has lots of knots. I suppose I should see a doctor about it, but it doesn't bother me enough right now. Besides, don't have money for the doc right now.