What's Your Sign Baby?

Tools    

OH OH, I CAN SEE IT COMING! the mom thread...bumpbumhbumpbumhbummmm...........
and i will bet ya', if you start a mom thread, the gals will talk and the guys will stay "mum"...........

what year am i, sades? 1964. year of the raven would be my pick although i don't think they have such a year. year of the.....ground squirrel? nah, year of the.....??????

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sullivan

*eyebrows cocked*

Maybe there's something to this after all...

I'm tellin' ya, if I had my really big Zodiac book, that my sister stole from me, I could really knock your socks off! Details about your lives that even your mom doesn't know!

patti- I don't have a menu! I should go get one tomorrow. Those are a riot! My younger sister is a c0ck...no lie.(rooster).

Female assassin extraordinaire.
hah, nah, we shouldn't bash our moms in public, it ain't right. we can do that in private.

me and mummy don't get along so well. she's a troubled soul. i'm very thankful she did not raise me and that I'm all grown up and on my own ... otherwise i may very well be a mad hatter by now.

Aclio- Greek God of carnival rides

I was born on the 12th of September 1985.
I was born in the year of the Ox.

I am a virgo. But if I hear one quip about virginity [Sades, I am watching you like a HAWK dammit] I think I may just *snap*.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well, do you want me to do a thing on you or what? Truth hurts, I know...

Yes, okay, do the thing. But if the word virginity comes up I will, as previously mentioned, just *snap*.

Now With Moveable Parts
Positives:
calm authority
controlled intensity
accomplish and perfect
you are a do-er
intelligent
practical
superp logic

Negitives:
confined imagination
shy on inspiration
too dependent on routine
complicate situations over analyzing
hypercritical
resist critisism from others
hypochondria is common to Virgos
restless
nervous energy

want me to do love?

While I don't agree with the first two negatives [because I out and out know that they're not true], the rest is pretty accurate. Especially hypochondria. I nearly talked myself into having obsessive compulsive disorder. 1 . 2 . 3 .

Yeah do love. 1 . 2 . 3 .

Now With Moveable Parts
Virgo in Love:
You give the impression of being in firm control over your emotions, but this is often a disguise.
You are sensitive, receptive, sensuous, and cautious...all at the same time. You are drawn to women who are effusive and vivacious.
You pride yourself on having a private love life. You have high standards in relationships. You would like to think you're a regular Duan Juan, But you are not. You like to be on the level and don't really like a lot of glitter, you crave stability and quality.

How's that?

Now With Moveable Parts
BTW- spud, you were born on the cusps of Aquarius. This means you are a combination of Aquarius and Pisces.It says here, " You have an easy going charm; a lighthearted exterior, which often hides deeper feelings; You don't rush into anything without an investigation; Nothing offends you more than being delt with unfairly. You have extravagant tastes and enjoy spending money." That's you in a nutshell, pal!

Now With Moveable Parts
Well it wouldn't have been if you would have posted your thoughts on my analysis. You little worm...

T- BTW, you are a straight shot Leo...and I have tons on you ifin' you wanna hear it.

Straight-shot Leo meaning August 13th isn't anywhere near any other sign? Yeah, sure, what the hell...have fun with it. I still think it's MOSTLY (I'm not throwing a blanket over it all, though) guesswork and clever phrasing, though.

i gotta ' say, i had a dead set opinion of Leo and it was not a pretty sight..........but then i find out that a bunch of people i know are all Leo's.......and they couldn't be more different. Leo is therefore one sign that has made me think Horoscopes are baloney.- not that i know too much about other signs.......aside from my own (Aries) and from a long term boyfriend now in the past (Pisces). when i see a horoscope listing (mags, and newspaper) i glance at my sign........and then selective attention/retention does it's stuff;.....if it says i'll have good luck, i smile, if it warns of financial doom, i forget, andif it promises new love, i kinda chuckle and shut the magazine at that point. but i did see a horoscope for the new year........according to that i'm in for one helluva good year! whooooeeeee, yipppeeeeee.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
when i see a horoscope listing (mags, and newspaper) i glance at my sign........
The horoscope you read in some daily thing, are VERY watered down and general. What I do a lot of research on, is the Zodiac it's self. Like, I forget when you said your birthday is, but you could be born between two signs...making your reading very different from what you read for just " Aries". I'll check it out, if you give me a date.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
sades, sades, i gave you mine, do mine! if you don't wanna bore others with all my libra babble you can PM me! Oct 18. 1979, Vallejo, CA!! oooh, my own personal astrologer, hehehe. *demands* draw me a chart, this instant!

Originally posted by thmilin
Oct 18. 1979, Vallejo, CA!!

This is really weird. I was a lad visiting Vallejo in October of 1979. I could have visited the hospital and seen baby thmilin waving pink chubby fingers.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
sades, sades, i gave you mine, do mine! if you don't wanna bore others with all my libra babble you can PM me! Oct 18. 1979, Vallejo, CA!! oooh, my own personal astrologer, hehehe. *demands* draw me a chart, this instant!
Guess what thmmie...you were born on the cusps of Libra. You are a Libra with Scorpio tendencies...this will really narrow things down for you. Whenever you read horoscope crap, read the ones for both Libra and Scorpio.

You have magnetic charm and usually try to maneuver situations so that you are the one who controls or directs. You know how to work hard, and apply yourself to achive a goal. You are skillful in dealing with people. Your sensuality draws others, even when you are not aware of it. At times, you can be impatient and quick tempered. Basicly you don't like heated arguements and are more willing to keep the peace. You have a captivating social nature. Punctuality is not one of your strong points.

How's that?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
So what you're saying here is that Thmilin likes to be on top. That's the whole two paragraphs in a nutshell.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg