What's Your Sign Baby?

Tools    

Capricorn.

December 30th.

Even though I don't celebrate it anymore.

Now With Moveable Parts
Welcome back Sully! Missed Ya! Why don't you celebrate it anymore? Do you wanna know what my book has to say about you?

well mr. bull man/Toose, i'm stepping up to the plate now and i'm 'rammin' you off your hooves baby, cuz i be an Aries - independent, creative, leadership qualities, and stubborn to a fault.
sades, help me out here - does is also say "no love life whatsoever once an Aries has passed the 3 1/2 decade mark?" ah, screw horoscopes.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Personality:
" ...you are eternally youthful and an excellent communicator. You will be forever talking and voicing your opinions and will have an instinctive urge to communicate with others. Superficiality is one of your more serious faults, and could be a major stumbling block for you. You could be very mistrustful about your feelings. Make sure you don't rationalize your emotions out of exsistance, or surpress them so they are never freely expressed." sounds more like me, than you.
Sounds alot like me.. with the exception of being superficial. I'm quite the opposite of that. Also I don't rationalize or supress my emotions... I'm full out and drive everyone around me away.

Romance:
"Geminian duality may well have an effect upon your love life. You could end up having two partners, both of whom you love, for quite different reasons. While you have the ability to talk yourself out of bad situations, why treat anyone unfairly." I swear that's what it says. Word for word.
True enough...

Well-Being:
"Prone to anxiety and stress, it would be a good idea to learn a relaxing technique. Maybe yoga after a strenuious work-out. This wil help you develop an inner calm."
Anxiety is my middle name, stress is my first... goes along with that hot blooded emotion that drives everyone away from me. I'm on the strenuous workout... but yoga? I can think of much better ways to wind down.

"Your attitude towards money is make it fast and make a lot. You are clever in your money making abilities, but be careful not to be too clever, and cross the line into scam artist. Monet comes to you naturally and easily. Spend it wisely."
Right on, usually hand over fist... and I have dreamed up a scheme or two that would have sent me over the top but had moral issues that prevented me from carrying them out. I have Spuds' budget issues as well though... I have a steady stream in and a steady stream out...

Born May 5th, 1970, which is Tuarus in the Zodiac and Year of the Dog in the Chinese Calendar. That's right: Hey, BullDog.

"Childlike no one understands
Jackknife in your sweaty hands
Some kind of innocence is
measured out in years
You don't know what it's like
to listen to your fears"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Taurus? That explains a lot to me. My Mom is one and so is my little sister. One was born dead on with their sun and moon in Taurus, and the other was born on the cusp of Gemini. Needless to say...she is easier to get along with. I could write a book on everything I know about Taurus. Lemmie get the good stuff, I don't like the book I've been using for everyone else...it's too vauge. I'll be back with a few scoops for you Holden!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
sades, help me out here - does is also say "no love life whatsoever once an Aries has passed the 3 1/2 decade mark?" ah, screw horoscopes.
Romance for an Aries:

"...Impatience and Restlessness could lead you to make careless mistakes on important projects."

" You are more passionate than most signs and tend to fall in love quickly and easily. You are likely to be more satisfied in monogamous realtionships, and are not prone to enjoy more than one partner at a time...this doesn't mean that you won't find yourself straying from your partner, you very well might have cause to cheat...but mostly because of something lacking in the relationship, more than you just wanted to have more than one partner."

It's got some thing about Parenthood here, patti:
"You will be a very lively parent and will not find it difficult to keep up with, or ahead of, your children's intrests. You have fun spending time with family, and they enjoy your youthful, energetic approach towards them."

Sounds like you patti, dear.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
oooga, my mom's a Taurus and she's trouble!!

i forgot to add my year i'm 1979. and Year of the Ram/Sheep. hehe. I am invited to get along with the Rabbit and I believe, the Pig.

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm the Year of the Dragon...the best year by FAR...I'm instructed to steer clear of the Dog.

thmmie- is your mom kinda selfish and stubborn? I delt with that a lot while I was living at home, we get along great now...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I was born in 82, which is probably some small rodent year.

Year of the Rat or something like that being my luck.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Well, unless I have one of those menus in front of me, I don't know what year you guys are. Although, spud, I think you are the same age as my sister...so you ARE the year of the Rat.Ha!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
See, told ya. All you older folk get the cool years. Year of the Dragon, Year of the Tiger, Year of the Spotted Owl(just made that one up).

Then you get a person born in 82, "Hey, what year are you friend?" "I'm the Rat!"

Well I guess all I can do is say it loud, say it proud..

I remember reading that I'm in the year of the rat, too...though can that be, seeing as how I was born only 2 years after Spud here? Anyway, I remember reading that that meant I was charming.

Why don't you celebrate it anymore? Do you wanna know what my book has to say about you?
Ah, it just seems like too much ceremony. I mean, c'mon, it's just another year, and each year is just another number. I guess I don't like having people make a fuss about me....

...but sure, feel free to spill whatever info you have on Capricorn. Astrology is interesting...I don't know that I put too much stock in it....but it IS interesting. I just think "Capricorn" sounds cool.

Now With Moveable Parts
Okay...Sully...the Capricorn...I don't know any Caps, so this should prove to be informational.

Personality:

" You are very practical. Aspiring with determination, you know you will achive the ambition on which you have set your sights. You are, however, subject to worry."

Romance:

" You do not find it an easy task to express your emotions, freely. You are friendly and sociable, but you tend to distance yourself to those who show intrest.
You need an ambitious partner...as you will find anything else, a weight. Sex may not be the main reason you seek to deepen relationships, but sexual fulfillment is as necessary for you as it is for everyone else."

Health:

" Knees and shins are a problamatic area for you. Always stay active."

Money, Baby!:

"You save money and are careful with it."

*getting to know you better on the forums will help with some details...hope this was accurate.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Sades - yeah, stubborn and selfish and very materialistic ... oh the dramas ... when I write a book about the real-life horrors of my mother they'll pay me millions for my life story. i kid you not.

yeah, Year of the Tiger and Dragon are the best. The most auspicious years. great prosperity, success, fortune, etc. My dad's Year of the Tiger. bah.

Now With Moveable Parts
Two words I remember off the menu about the year of the Dragon. Charismatic and Complex.
Complexities are nothing new to me. If it isn't hard, difficult, stress inducing, impossible...i don't want to have anything to do with it!

Thmmie- do you and yo mama get along though, or what?

Personality:

" You are very practical. Aspiring with determination, you know you will achive the ambition on which you have set your sights. You are, however, subject to worry."

Romance:

" You do not find it an easy task to express your emotions, freely. You are friendly and sociable, but you tend to distance yourself to those who show intrest.
You need an ambitious partner...as you will find anything else, a weight. Sex may not be the main reason you seek to deepen relationships, but sexual fulfillment is as necessary for you as it is for everyone else."

Health:

" Knees and shins are a problamatic area for you. Always stay active."

Money, Baby!:

"You save money and are careful with it."
*eyebrows cocked

Maybe there's something to this after all...

Okay, so it's pretty general, but......it's still pretty dead-on. I gave up running after about a year because my knees were going out. I'm a big saver.

The only area I can actually disagree with is the "sexual fulfillment is as necessary for you as it is for anyone else". I don't think this is true in my case, but it's phrased in such a way that it's a prescriptive, rather than descriptive, statement, so it's no big deal.