I have 3 favorite romantic movies :
Chasing Amy - Just loved Jason Lee in this one
Punch-Drunk Love - Loved the storyline between Adam and Emily
There's Something About Mary - Funny as hell romantic comedy

Amelie
My Best Friend's Wedding
Mickey Blue Eyes
You've Got Mail
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner - not really a comedy but still very good.

America's Sweethearts - really funny movie with Billy Crystal, John Cusack, Julia Roberts, and Hank Azaria.

Well, it is not a chick flick, but I think it is very romantic in a sense. It really does something to me, gives me a warm feeling inside, melting like chocolate, going all gooie inside. It is all summed up in Toms dialogue after he drives her back home.

really touching stuff!

Shake well before opening.
if it qualifies as one, legally blonde. i hate myself.....

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I am a avid watcher of "chick flicks", they always makde me cry
A Walk to Remember
Where the Heart Is
As Good As It Gets
Sweet Home Alabama
Maid In Manhatten
A League of their Own
Those are just off the top of my head

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

-=cRaZy/BeauTiFuL=-
>> My Best Friend's Wedding
>> The Wedding Planner
>> Crazy/Beautiful
>> Maid in Manhattan
>> Never Been Kissed
>> Runaway Bride
>> Notting Hill
>> Meet Joe Black
>> Sweet November
>> Autumn in New York

Dancin’ dirty while I’m flirtin’ ‘cause he’s checkin’ up on me.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Deep Throat

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Deep Throat
Awww. How romantic...... What a good movie to take a girl on a first date....
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Awww. How romantic...... What a good movie to take a girl on a first date....
Yeah, it's a film filled with chicks, i.e. a chick flick, and it is all romance from image one.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I really loved Serendipity starring John Cusack and Kate Beckinsdale. It was a really nice movie in which I'll watch every christmas snuggled up with my girlfriend.

I remember me and my buddy being forced to rent When a Man Loves a Woman with two chics one time. We weren't that happy about seeing a chick film but me and my buddy were the ones with red watery eyes in the end.

Get off my island
I liked The Truth About Cats and Dogs, it was quite enjoyable

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

true romance.

chasing amy

Does True Romance even qualify as a chick flick? I would think the fact that it was written by Tarantion would cancel that out.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by moviefan20
I am a avid watcher of "chick flicks", they always makde me cry
A Walk to Remember
Where the Heart Is
As Good As It Gets
Sweet Home Alabama
Maid In Manhatten
A League of their Own
Those are just off the top of my head
Ohh yeah A walk to remember is just romantic, sad, and an excellent movie.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
I liked The Truth About Cats and Dogs, it was quite enjoyable

I liked that one also.

And I like to add to my list....

The Horseman on the Roof (1995)
Some of you guys might like the political intrigue and history behind the romance. It's a period piece that takes place during the colera epidemic, and politilcal instabilty of Italy and France...during which two beautiful people are brought together.....

....it's nice to see a movie that can convey love and desire for each other without exchanging tongues....

Oliver Martinez and Juliette Binoche are wonderful together. A nice date movie. Rent it!

a couple months ago i was on a plane sitting next to some bubbly little dutch teenager who tried to get me to watch the in flight movie with her, which featured mathew mconahue [however that name is spelled, couldve been someone else though] and some blonde woman. it was told from the woman's perspective ant it was, all around, a totally mortifying experience. i didnt even need the headphones to see that it was total dog vomit. i dont really know what constitutes "romance" in our society, but if that's a "chick flick" i'd be pretty offended to be a "chick". i had a very very very very difficult time keeping my lunch down with jerry mcguire and had to cut it short, but i think this movie was probably worse. for romance i guess i'd go with maybe something a little more off kilter or perverse. like maybe audition or videodrome or kiss of the spider woman. tokyo fist was pretty good. hmm, maybe these ones cant really count. how about tampopo? oh wait, i got one! kiki's delivery service! i loved that movie. same with porco rosso, spirited away, whispers of the heart, laputa, princess mononoke, nausicaa, and only yesterday. all of those were good movies and the ones by miyazaki in particular were deeply romantic.

i'd also like to submit lawrence of arabia as an entry. i thought that movie was pretty amazingly overproduced and glossy and very self-absorbed and even romantic, even though to my recolection it didnt have a single gurl in it. i'd also mention dr. zhivago but i already put lawrence and it's a much better movie anyhow.