Favorite Kevin Spacey Movie

Tools    

Female assassin extraordinaire.
*bangs fists on table*

argument! argument! argument!

lol, naaahh.

sheez, make me feel all stoopid cuz i dunno the simpsons as well as y'all. i mean, i like the show but the last episode i watched repeatedly on purpose was the halloween special where krusty the clown was a doll set on Evil and attacked Homer and made him scream like a woman. not like that's hard ...

my best friend quotes phrases from now to season 1 line nobody's business. silly girl, i say, but it makes for great amusement. even if not for me, as i stare at her while she giggles to herself completely unawares that people are staring at her.

but i like the quote, it's funny/odd.

yeah, midnight the movie made me fall asleep but spacey was one hot blonde!

usual suspects ... i got it 98% and even thought Verbal was not coming clean but was still thrilled by the ending. a later viewing cleared up questions i was already fine with.

i like how it ties. i also like chazz. he's got one impressive set of choppers!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
I thought it was a big 'duh' too and not much of a secret to begin with. I thought everybody knows Miser-ah Spah-kul.
You are THE biggest brat on the face of this Earth...I swear Holden...you should write a book,it's title could be,"The Way I Know Everything is so Exasperating,I Even Annoy Myself" I'm playing...of course.
-as you were.

Rock God
holden knows a little TOO much if you ask me.... i can tell an imposter when i see one! just kidding.

PAUL (Peter Hackes): It must be nice, to always believe you know better, to always think you're the smartest person in the room?

JANE (Holly Hunter): No, it's awful.

- Broadcast News (1987 - James L. Brooks)
An imposter of what?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
I don't think you're an imposter Holden.I think you're a fan of accuracy...and a lot of people on this forum are anal in one way or another,it just means you fit in here.I was just teasing you about the book thing...I feel like if you can't take it then you shouldn't be dishing it out,right?

Rock God
ok, holden is a genius and liked by all, there you go.
now back to the topic at hand, what does anyone think of k-pax? does this movie look good or really crappy to you? personally, i never ever judge a movie by it's previews (i've been wrong so many times) but if i were to, i would say this looks like one of spacey's less distinguished roles, to say the least. of course, who knows? maybe i'll see it and love it and be forced to eat my words, but an alien role doesn't seem like him. who knows, though?

Now With Moveable Parts
I don't know...like you said..I can't judge till I've seen it.Spacey is so talented and versatile...I wouldn't put anything beyond his capabilities.

thank god i have passes for K-PAX on monday, i cant wait for that.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
you crumb bum.You'll be seeing it before me.

I think it looks horrible. I will not see it. I will not miss it and some day when its on HBO or something I'll accidentally watch it and find out how bad it REALLY is.

Now With Moveable Parts
awe.That makes me sad.There are certian actors I'll see in anything.Spacey is one of them.Are you that loyal to any actor Sultan?

L.A.Confidential is a supporting role,he's barely in it.
But he's in Seven for an even shorter amount of time. And he was also a supporting actor in The Usual Suspects and Glengarry Glen Ross. Sadie my dear, your excuse is insufficient!

Now With Moveable Parts
Whoa...ya come on here,and then you accuse me of selling Spacey short? How dare you.

Hello Sadie, I just emailed you. And I suppose you didn't exactly sell him short, but you left off what I thought was the best movie Spacey has been in (not necessarily his best performance though; I thought American Beauty was his best).

Now With Moveable Parts
*gasp* you just used my real name... that's okay.Lee...

No one was supposed to know! I'm incognito on the internet.

Okay, just so this stays on topic: Kevin Spacey is the greatest actor since sliced bread (remember Sliced Bread? He was great as Horatio).

Now With Moveable Parts
MwaHaaHaaa... Love Sliced Bread's work! He was awesome in Toast.

hhhhahahahahahahahhhhahHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahAHHAHAhahHahaah...

Female assassin extraordinaire.
aw man, but nowhere near as incredible as he was in Days of Our Loaves.

The butter and jam scene just broke my heart. From the way that butter dripped I honestly felt Sliced Bread's pain! Not to mention the incredible agony and terror I felt - so close to the character in that moment! - in Slice. That was just the most violent, graphic anti-bread expose EVER.

Kevin Spacey's real name is Kevin Fowler. And he loves to smoke cigars.

I saw Sliced Bread in some live performaces down in Greenwich Village, before he hit it big. He was getting a lot of piece work in Delis, but I found him usually Hammy or full of Bologna.