The Sexiest Movies...

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
When Ms. Spears's movie comes out, I'll spend the day cursing her name...Damn you Spears! Damn you to Hell!!!!!

Originally posted by sadesdrk
When Ms. Spears's movie comes out, I'll spend the day cursing her name...Damn you Spears! Damn you to Hell!!!!!
Yeah, tell me about it. As much of a cash cow as she might be in the music industry, I'll be surprised (and even a little impressed) if she alone can carry her $10-million budget movie into commerical success. I'll be pretty dang amazed if it grosses, say, $30-40 million, seeing as how even though I've seen almost nothing of it yet, I find it safe to say that it'll be panned critically. Hey, you saw how N'Sync's Lance did in his cinematic debut...flopped, big time.

Now With Moveable Parts
I'll tell you what, the industry makes me sick. Money can buy you anything. Look at that fool Aaron Carter...he's got like millions of kids buying his crap, Spears has the teenage bracket nailed, then those sick little Olsen Twins, with their garbage, they even have a clothing line! AGH! So now some of them want to conqure the movies eh? Well, it's gonna be one-hit-wonder-time! Spears's first flop! She's goin' down in flames, just like Cindy Crawford...some people can cross over, and some can't.

See, that's one of the reasons I love the movies. Sure. some crap makes a lot of money...but I don't think it's an industry someone like Spears can just hop on into gracefully. It's not something just anyone can do. Even if you consider, for example, "Rush Hour 2," to be crap, it's obviously a goofy buddy flick that a lot of people want to see. It's more about taste than anything else. Britney's movie is probably gonna semi-flop (though not completely), because people just aren't stupid. Movies like that are usually rated lowely by the people who see them...movies like "Rush Hour 2" are not because the people going to see them were likely expecting what they got.

Anyway, I hate some aspects of the industries in general, but I love the freedom everyone has: if you wanna make crap, and if someone will watch it, more power to you. OVERALL, I love the movie industry, despite it's flaws (hey, it can't be perfect).

Now With Moveable Parts
Freddie Got Fingered...it got made, and that's a travisty.

All this talk of Jennifer Love -- heheh... Well, I vote for Sabrina with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond. I thought "Sabrina" was beautiful before her "transformation" in the movie, and that she just floated head and shoulders above the rest in the latter part of the movie. And her voice was sensual, sophisticated and seductive. Thumbs up from me!

Now With Moveable Parts
Julia Ormond has my respect. I like her and you're right, sexy voice as well.

My Top Picks are:

The Lover
Secretary
Like Water for Chocolate

...and one that's driving me crazy. I cannot for the life of me remember the title. I think it may have been an Emmanuelle movie, but I remember a scene with a young dark skinned girl (not the main star of the movie) and she was on a swing in the rain and a man came up to her and basically put her down on the wet ground and the were real animalistic. something real sexy about that. Anyone know that movie?

Body Heat
The Postman Always Rings Twice
Shattered
Fatal Attraction
Sea of Love
Bad Influence
Sex, Lies, and Videotape
Thief of Hearts
Summer Lovers
Wild Things
Body Double . . .

Everyone thinks I am nuts, but I always thing of The Godfather III as being incredibly sexy...