Your Favorite Music Videos...

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
I was watching Vh1 last night and it was a show called 100 greatest videos of all time.It inspired me.I'll let you all go first but I get to say my very favorite one:
-Where it's at/Beck(well,any Beck video)

I think Michael Jackson's "Black or White" video is quite cool. I remember seeing it for the first time, and being downright amazed at the part where it "melds" from one type of person to the next. That was unheard of at the time. Other than that, I think N'Sync's "Pop" has got an amazing set. Very cool to look at.

All of Bjork's videos! They are wicked. I also like all the Beastie Boys videos. And, who can hate Biggie's video for Hypnotize?

My favorite madonna video is Madonna in leather whit the chihuawa. DAM, it was cute! The dog, I mean. I also thought Beautiful stranger was hysterical with her rubbin her butt on Austin Powers face.

Now With Moveable Parts
I liked the Foo Fighter's video for Learin' to Fly.They are so funny.Has anyone seen that Blur video with the cute little animated milk carton? Ooooh...too cute for words!I also liked George Micheal's Freedom video with all the sexy models(the guy in the fireplace with the tank-top...oh...boy)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Fatboy Slim- Praise You
Bjork- the one with that bear
Crystal Method- Name of the Game
2Pac- Changes
Tool- Schism
Mindless Self Indulgence- Tight(just because what he does with the blunt at the begining is frickin cool! plus they don't look like their singing at all)
Beck- Where its at
Nirvana- Smells like Teen Spirit
Incubus- Drive and that A Ha video

And my all time favorite
It's not really an "offical" music video but an online group made a music video for Street Fighter the animated movie. The song is Face to Face- I won't lie down(kombat mix), and its a frickin amazing video. A masterpiece in my book.

Michael Jackson's "Thriller" is pretty amazing but it's never played because of its length.

Fat Boy Slim's "Weapon of Choice" is a stellar video. Christopher Walken can really dance baby. Spike Jonze is the top video director in the profession.

Anyone seen Roger Sanchez's "Another Chance" video. I love videos that tell a story and this one has a great one. It's about a girl with a heart that's literally too big for her body and so she has to carry it around with her until she gets upset and her heart shrinks. Top Video.

Blur's "Coffee and TV" - the milk carton video is strangely moving.

Stereophonics have produced a number of videos recalling classic films. "Easy Rider" and "MASH" to name just two. They're fun.

Rock God
spike jonze videos rock! i love "buddy holly" by weezer and "sabotage" by the beasties. i just love videos that are really clever and creative like that. hey, sades, that's awesome you gave the foo fighters a shout out did anyone see "next year"? it's sorta set in the past, but with the foo fighters in people's places and stuff. sorta like forrest gump. it rules. oh, yeah, and beck is extremely cool, too. nobody gave blink-182's "all the small things" a mention, but that's a classic. and i'll sound like a nostalgia dweeb, but a-ha's "take on me" was brilliant. say what you want about '80s synth-pop, that was a damn good video. hey, sades, you're the only person i know who gave blur their props for "coffee and tv" that rules! the sad little milk carton cries... well, blur is a very creative band, and song 2 had a good video, also. interesting (or not so interesting depending on who you are) side note: the fictious band gorillaz is completely made-up, but their lead singer is voiced by the same guy who does vox for blur! by the way "clint eastwood" should be on you guys' lists.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by bigvalbowski

Blur's "Coffee and TV" - the milk carton video is strangely moving.

That's the one I just asked if anyone had seen it! I love it...so cute!

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah...I love sabotage and buddy holly...call me crazy (Hey Crazy!)but I didn't know those were all spike jonez...what a man!

Hey I just saw the video for that new MJ song you like TWT. It has Marlon Brando and Chris Tucker in it. MJ looks like a plastic elf!! Sorry, but he scared me.

Yeah I saw it like twice today. Yep, he looks weird...but the song is GREAT, and the video is pretty dang good, too. The video and song do NOT go together well, but seperately, they're pretty dang good. After the VMAs, I thought MJ had basically lost his dancing ability, but I was obviously wrong, because he did quite well in the video. It was kind of funny, though...they fight the gangsters by dancing. Oh yeah, that would work.

I thought the video looked, I dont know, OLD. Like it was made 15 years ago. And it creeped me out that hed even kiss a girl, ummm, if you were a girl TWT, would you want to kiss MJ? Eeeeek The song was so-so.

lol, yeah, would you kiss MJ Twt? If he tussled your hair and sang you a lullaby he wrote especially for you?

Now With Moveable Parts
I saw it too.I liked the scene where MJ and that chick were dancing with stage uplit from behind...she's an awesome dancer.How cool for her that she can say she danced with MJ.He totally looked like a freak.It makes me sad,because he's so freakin' talented.I wish he looked like the old MJ with the afro and the sparlie pajama outfit like in his Rock with You video back in the day.

Rock God
ok, there are thousands of people we could be talking about here... i don't know why every post pertaining to music has to break into a micheal jackson discussion.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well they were all talking about it so.... Anyhoo,he's right.Another Spike Jonez video I like is Bjork's It's So Quiet...Shhh...Shhh!Great song and a wonderful,colorful video...the man is the epitemy of video greatness!

Rock God
awe, it's ok, sades. i just thought you guys were talkin about him an awful lot, but it's fine. talk about whatever. hey, is that bjork video the one where the bear eats the guy and they're running through the woods or whatever? does anyone remember the bjork video directed by john k. ? (the creator/director of ren and stimpy) i seem to recall that, but i'm not really up on bjork.