President Trump

Tools    

And that matters because? He has over 2,000 posts!
It doesn't matter to us because we don't measure a person's worth by how many posts they have in their history like the aforementioned here apparently does.

Is that a problem? Should I keep quiet until I'm here for as many days as you?

My apologies. I had no idea. Please flog me for my insolence.
Uh-oh!!! Dani, you're in trouble now! He's going to give you five demerits for that insolence!

It doesn't matter to us because we don't measure a person's worth by how many posts they have in their history like the aforementioned here apparently does.
Yeah, he's not talking about post counts, he's saying he doesn't need to be told how things work around here, IE: he knows people discuss non-movie related things, and his *leaves thread* wasn't about that.

This thread's getting far off-topic, though. If people want to continue discussing site matters, or gun control, or whatever, I'm going to either move it to an existing thread or spin off a new one for it.

Yeah, he's not talking about post counts, he's saying he doesn't need to be told how things work around here, IE: he knows people discuss non-movie related things, and his *leaves thread* wasn't about that.

This thread's getting far off-topic, though. If people want to continue discussing site matters, or gun control, or whatever, I'm going to either move it to an existing thread or spin off a new one for it.
Just defending a friend, Yoda. That poster was being quite confrontational by posting her number of posting days like that and there's no denying that.

But, you're right--this is getting off topic, so I'll steer back to the Trump topic.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I wasnt offended by that guy's comments, deat. I thought they were just a bit of harmless fun.

Has his new order on immigration gone through yet, and what's his reasoning for removing Iraq from the banned list and leaving Iran? I read yesterday he was removing Iran.

he was only annoyed cause she called trump a whiny lil baby
I was agreeing with tongo that trump is a whiny baby. I stand by that and raise it one hundred dollars.

So, about the wiretapping claims. IF Trump offers no proof, is this actionable? i mean, most presidents have critiqued the previous administration (when there has been a party change) and that's par for the course. Trump, however, levied specific claims against the previous President specifically. If Obama were not "above that sort of thing" and there is no proof for Trumps' claims to be offered, could the ex-President actually have a libel case against the current President? That would be something I'd both love and hate to see happen.

I wasnt offended by that guy's comments, deat. I thought they were just a bit of harmless fun.

Has his new order on immigration gone through yet, and what's his reasoning for removing Iraq from the banned list and leaving Iran? I read yesterday he was removing Iran.
OK, good to know! I thought you two were misunderstanding each other and, because I like you both, I didn't want a clash to occur based upon a misunderstanding.

Seems *I* was the wrong confused this time!

I haven't checked the news in a few hours but I heard on that radio that he's supposed to sign it today.

I was agreeing with tongo that trump is a whiny baby. I stand by that and raise it one hundred dollars.
I want in! I'll raise ya $500!

So, about the wiretapping claims. IF Trump offers no proof, is this actionable? i mean, most presidents have critiqued the previous administration (when there has been a party change) and that's par for the course. Trump, however, levied specific claims against the previous President specifically. If Obama were not "above that sort of thing" and there is no proof for Trumps' claims to be offered, could the ex-President actually have a libel case against the current President? That would be something I'd both love and hate to see happen.
So, let me get this straight--that orange guy trolling the Oval Office chair who always complains about the media bashing him with no evidence to support it is now bashing a former president and has no evidence to support it?

OK, good to know! I thought you two were misunderstanding each other and, because I like you both, I didn't want a clash to occur based upon a misunderstanding.

Seems *I* was the wrong confused this time!

I haven't checked the news in a few hours but I heard on that radio that he's supposed to sign it today.
I was talking about the poster yesterday who mentioned my 29 days and the' ima outta here' I just saw as a dramatic scarf flip which I do for a bit of fun myself. The scuffle on the weekend was a bad wire tap (back on topic - see what I did there?)

Air punch with the five hundred bucks.

Back to Lamb's comment, I;m also very curious about the tapping allegation. Did he say Barry personally ordered Trump's lines to be tapped, or is he snidely implying some lines in his building were tapped but in such a way the press runs off with the obama -v- trump game?

I was talking about the poster yesterday who mentioned my 29 days and the' ima outta here' I just saw as a dramatic scarf flip which I do for a bit of fun myself. The scuffle on the weekend was a bad wire tap (back on topic - see what I did there?)

Air punch with the five hundred bucks.

Back to Lamb's comment, I;m also very curious about the tapping allegation. Did he say Barry personally ordered Trump's lines to be tapped, or is he snidely implying some lines in his building were tapped but in such a way the press runs off with the obama -v- trump game?
GOTCHA!

While I don't know the specifics of that wiretap story, I CAN tell you that this is really business as usual with Trump. He has a LOT of those paranoid "They're out to get me" moments. We're talking about the guy who actually stated (no, I'm not exaggerating) that any poll taken that shows him more in the negative than positive is "a fake poll". No joke--his words.

He's a loose cannon alright.

And what's his problem with asylum seekers from Sudan? I have sudanese friends here who fled that part of the world.
They came here to escape being slaughtered because they're christian.

He's a loose cannon alright.

And what's his problem with asylum seekers from Sudan? I have sudanese friends here who fled that part of the world.
They came here to escape being slaughtered because they're christian.
Trying to figure out the mind of Annoying Orange is harder than completing a Rubik's Cube with both hands and feet tied behind your back, blindfolded AND gagged.

I just saw in my paper that even Step[hen King is weighing in on his phone tapping allegation on twitter.

I just saw in my paper that even Step[hen King is weighing in on his phone tapping allegation on twitter.
LOL! Now THAT's funny. Trump seems like a character that King would be capable of writing.

"Trump" by Stephen King. A horror story about the worst president ever to take office in America.

The tagline: "What if a clown were to take office in America?"

LOL. The clown is in the teaser. I'll see if this linky works

http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-en...306-4rd0l.html

LMAO. Just saw this and I thought you'd like it, deat.

“How do you know if Donald Trump is lying? His lips are moving,” Letterman added.

Letterman also joked that if he still had a show, his team would’ve had to “drag” him off stage because he’d have so many things to say about Trump.

“[P]eople would have to come and take me off the stage. ‘Dave, that’s enough about Trump. We’ve run out of tape,’” Letterman said.

LOL. The clown is in the teaser. I'll see if this linky works

http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-en...306-4rd0l.html
Unfortunately, I can't watch videos at work. What is it all about?