Captain America: Civil War

Tools    

I know some stuff about the civil war arc but not sure its fact for the movie but,My money says Cap is so busy trusting Sharon that she ends up putting that bullet in him since Hydra programed her too shoot Rogers is my guess and it be cool if widow killed her to reveal her feelings from the winter soldier was still there.

I know some stuff about the civil war arc but not sure its fact for the movie but,My money says Cap is so busy trusting Sharon that she ends up putting that bullet in him since Hydra programed her too shoot Rogers is my guess and it be cool if widow killed her to reveal her feelings from the winter soldier was still there.
Interesting. But the only person, from what's going around, that gets harmed physically is...

WARNING: "Captain America: Civil War" spoilers below
...Black Panther’s father, T’Chaka, for he will be killed in Civil War. This will likely inform T’Challa / Black Panther’s origin story as Chadwick Boseman makes his MCU debut in the film. Previously, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige teased Black Panther’s involvement along with his father
back in June. T’Chaka is supposedly killed by Andy Serkis’ Ulysses Klaw over Vibranium in Wakanda, Where both Black Panther and T’Chaka come from in protecting the Vibranium.

I thought of a cool twist do you guys remember the line where Cap says to tony in avengers 1 that tony would never give put his life on the line for another. What if Stark shoves Cap cause his suit senses the rifle and he moves into the path and the bullet ends up in Tony Spine where he is temporary paralyzed until sometime in Avengers 3 arc.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I thought of a cool twist do you guys remember the line where Cap says to tony in avengers 1 that tony would never give put his life on the line for another. What if Stark shoves Cap cause his suit senses the rifle and he moves into the path and the bullet ends up in Tony Spine where he is temporary paralyzed until sometime in Avengers 3 arc.
Someone needs to die or at least get in some kind of danger, if not they can change name to Bugs Bunny and Fantastic Avengers.

Someone needs to die or at least get in some kind of danger, if not they can change name to Bugs Bunny and Fantastic Avengers.
...Black Panther’s father, T’Chaka, for he will be killed in Civil War. This will likely inform T’Challa / Black Panther’s origin story as Chadwick Boseman makes his MCU debut in the film. Previously, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige teased Black Panther’s involvement along with his father
back in June. T’Chaka is supposedly killed by Andy Serkis’ Ulysses Klaw over Vibranium in Wakanda, Where both Black Panther and T’Chaka come from in protecting the Vibranium.

People are complaining that Marvel movies have no steaks because nobody ever dies. They're referring to characters that matter. If a character only exists to get killed off (like in AOU), it doesn't actually raise the steaks.

People are complaining that Marvel movies have no steaks because nobody ever dies. They're referring to characters that matter. If a character only exists to get killed off (like in AOU), it doesn't actually raise the steaks.
Though as of the spoiler I posted, if a character gets killed off to further the story and build up character momentum through the film, then I figure it counts.

The Winter Soldier was a great super-hero movie so I look forward for Civil War

New trailer description from Asiapop Comicon in Malaysia. Highlights include the following:

"Iron Man fighting both Captain America and the Winter Soldier. Iron Man throwing Cap, but not seeing Bucky and then getting subsequently punched in the face. This is probably a misdirection, but Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow is apparently the rumored double agent and it sounds like she double crosses Cap. She is shown reporting to the government, including General Ross and Tony Stark, before her showdown with Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye. More of the Black Widow/Hawkeye fight; Natasha looks to be in bad shape after Clint delivers a big blow. Vision fighting both Falcon & Scarlet Witch. More of the scene where Ant-Man thanks Cap for letting him be a part of the team. This time, Scott apparently pulls a Peggy and touches Steve's pecs to feel how big/firm they are at some point during the conversation. Daniel Brühl's Baron Zemo makes an appearance. Steve and Bucky hugging it out."

this is gonna be awesome. cant wait until Infinity Wars

2016 can not come soon enough lol

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has confirmed in an interview with MTV that this upcoming Captain America film will close out a story arc that began with Captain America: The First Avenger.

When asked about the film, he said:
“It’s very much, in a certain way, the completion of a Captain America trilogy. I think one day you’ll look back and watch — ’Captain America: The First Avenger,’ ’Captain America: The Winter Soldier,’ and ’Captain America: Civil War’ — and it’ll be one of the most unique and different trilogies ever around a single character.”
Feige went on to say that the non-Captain America characters being brought into Civil War also played an important part in the story:

“[We’re] bringing in some of the other players, most importantly Tony Stark, to tell that ’Civil War’ story. But it is very much a sequel to ’Winter Soldier.'”
It doesn't mean we won't ever seen another Captain America movie again. Chris Evans has been very vocal about reprising his role of Steve Rogers as long as long as Marvel will want him back. Evans has already confirmed that he will be in Avengers: Infinity War.

What story arc? Aside from sharing characters, the first two Captain Americas had virtually nothing to do with each other. I think that's for the better, because Cap 2 is the best thing they've done so far in a lot of ways because it can stand on its own so well, but I don't see what arc there is for them to close.

What story arc? Aside from sharing characters, the first two Captain Americas had virtually nothing to do with each other. I think that's for the better, because Cap 2 is the best thing they've done so far in a lot of ways because it can stand on its own so well, but I don't see what arc there is for them to close.

Captain America: The First Avenger
- Steve Rogers' history is explained and he gets his chance when he is accepted into an experimental program that turns him into a supersoldier. The basic origin of Captain America and the start of the trilogy. And the rise of an important character in the Avengers team.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Branching off of The Avengers, Captain America continues his journey trying to live in today's world where his battles continue against not only a friend from the past but an unexpected turn he didn't realize, An enemy arose he didn't realize was coming....The Winter Soldier. Bringing Cap's skills to new heights.

Captain America: Civil War
- With Baron Zemo returning as Cap's ultimate villian, Cap's battles continue to grow. Joining forces in a big way, Captain America this time faces even more challenges. Having part of his own team fight against him, with Iron Man/Tony Stark and Rogers/Captain America battling for what they both believe in. Both with opposite thinking of the right thing to do to settle the situations they face. As mentioned, the team that Captain America faithfully was a part of, separates into two sides of the coin. The battle gets intense to the point that they all realize this 'Civil War'is nothing but a means to rise up stronger, leading them to together to battle as one. Against an enemy that leads them into a much larger war....An infinity war.

Even though the films share characters (which is a necessary part to the arc), Captain America's life as a weak yet brave man fighting in the thrones of war rises and develops within each film. Becoming the hero he is today. Meeting up with the world's greatest heroes, he eventually becomes the fighting force that he dreamed of back in the 40's. His willingness to succeed turns into a battle of ultimate survival. With his journey nearing an end.

Im fine with the lack of STEAKS in the films

I think they could use more pizza though