If you could change anything in that movie...

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
We all have watched and even liked a fair share of movies. But in some cases, as much as we like them [or not] there is something that doesn't quite rhyme with our sense of continuity/aesthetics/time/placement/character behavior//etc

Purely as an example:

In Sunshine there is a character that was given supernatural aptitudes that stoke me as odd. Not only I find no reason for the character to be that way, but it resulted in a drastic turn to the mood of the movie [it went from suspenseful to needlessly cliche]. The character was given a reason for him being there and also a reason [though videos and his own words] for why he thinks the way he thinks and acted the way he acted [even if to a confusing result]

Personally, I would never give that character any superhuman strength but would keep his self given "mission" intact. Discard the "last man talking to God" diatribe and focus on his own personal belief that Humanity had to end [reinforcing it by other visual means].

Which movie would you change to your own specifics if you could, and how?

This might just do nobody any good.
From a recent one: I wish the filmmakers had re-adapted the original ending from "The Cellar" to 10 Cloverfield Lane.

WARNING: spoilers below
In it Howard (John Goodman), instead of dying in the explosion inside, makes his way out and chases Michelle. There's a struggle and she further handicaps him by shooting him in the knee. Michelle leaves him while Howard yells at her that "[she] must be careful" and that "no one will take care of [her] now."

She makes her way to a fire station in her makeshift hazard suit and swaps it with one from the station. From there she travels Chicago only to find it destroyed. In the original script we haven't learned if the air is contaminated or not (the audience is left to assume Howard dies from it) so the movie ends with Michelle taking of her suit's mask and taking a breath before the film cuts to black.

From a recent one: I wish the filmmakers had re-adapted the original ending from "The Cellar" to 10 Cloverfield Lane.

In it Howard (John Goodman), instead of dying in the explosion inside, makes his way out and chases Michelle. There's a struggle and she further handicaps him by shooting him in the knee. Michelle leaves him while Howard yells at her that "[she] must be careful" and that "no one will take care of [her] now."

She makes her way to a fire station in her makeshift hazard suit and swaps it with one from the station. From there she travels Chicago only to find it destroyed. In the original script we haven't learned if the air is contaminated or not (the audience is left to assume Howard dies from it) so the movie ends with Michelle taking of her suit's mask and taking a breath before the film cuts to black.
very valid point

This might just do nobody any good.
The only issue with that is that we don't get the 360 character change we got in the final version...

Michelle starts the movie out by driving away from conflict and ends it by driving straight towards it.

... but I think an easy rewrite could fix that.

The only issue with that is that we don't get the 360 character change we got in the final version...

Michelle starts the movie out by driving away from conflict and ends it by driving straight towards it.

... but I think an easy rewrite could fix that.
It's just a minor tweak.