MoFos on Mubi

Tools    

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Since I saw SFS make a thread about people here on Letterboxd, I figured I'd make one about those of us here who are on Mubi. Mubi is where I tab all of my movies (and put up old ratings/reviews) and I like the community better than Letterboxd. Even though Mubi kind of wrecked itself in the past year and alienated a lot of its community, I still find more interesting films there than any other site. Leave your Mubi link in the thread if you have one and I'll add it to the index.

MoFos on Mubi
Bluedeed

I tried Mubi but I just didn't have the patience for it, I was already on Letterboxd so doing the same thing on two sites seemed unnecessary, in fact I even deactivated my Criticker in favor of Letterboxd. The latter just seems a lot more active and practical. Mubi does look nice though.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Obviously one of the main pulls of Mubi over Letterboxd for me originally was the streaming service accompanying it, which can have some very cool films (ex. they just released the new Lav Diaz film, it's the first place it's been available). Since joining I've acquired different and more robust methods for getting movies, so I don't use the streaming much anymore, but, as I said, I like the people on Mubi. For me I had the choice of whether to switch over from Mubi to Letterboxd, and like you, it felt unnecessary to me.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Here.

I don't use it anymore, though.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.