Siberia Express 1996

Tools    

Does anyone have a copy of this film? Ideally with english subs? searched everywhere but no luck

This forum won't let me post links, but it's on imdb as "Shiberia Chôtokkyû"

Presumably you found the listing at ...-- was the item was out of stock?

Now we're getting somewhere! I did not find that. However, it looks like that listing is for a 2001 sequel. I'll check around that site some more

...-- was the item was out of stock?

After checking that site some more I found the film I'm looking for, but it is out of stock :-( do you know of any other good sites selling Japanese films?

After checking that site some more I found the film I'm looking for, but it is out of stock :-( do you know of any other good sites selling Japanese films?

Update I just placed a bid for a copy on Jauce - idk if there are english subtitles but at least I'll get a copy for archival purposes hopefully

A thought on getting subtitles. Tedious but doable.

1. Make a YouTube account and upload the movie. Then tell YT to add subtitles. It can do speech to text. Then get a YT downloader to download the movie along with the subtitles.

2. Sign up for the trial version of Adobe Premiere. It can also do speech to text. Then you will have to use a translator to convert from Chinese to English unless they recently added that feature.

3. The free, open source clone of Premiere, called KDNLive, can also do speech to text but I never got that feature to work. I have to try again someday.

You could also upload to your PC and download subtitles from online then add them in the metadata.