What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Not sure how anyone can listen to this and NOT at least wiggle. Man's World is just power.

I am listening to Schiller's Trance did anybody heard "the dream I had of you"? one of the best song by schiller.

I don't get how someone could either
I get it, and I never think it's bad if someone doesn't feel the same way I do about an album or movie. I was just a little surprised. It is a very different vibe from their other albums. It's not one I play often.

Standing at the wall,
feeling ten feet tall,
all you maggots,
smoking fags out there
on Santa Monica Boulevard

You should never gone to Hollywood

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Slipknot's first:

An album that has surprisingly aged really well, I love how they (back when they where still a fresh band) had certain avant garde elements (which often feel influenced by Mike Patton and the extremer side of Industrial music) but it's sad that they never brought to the surface enough (outside of tracks like Scissors and Iowa)

And come on, three drummers, a DJ and a sampler guy? they could have done waaaaaaay more with that. But I guess their popularity forced them more and more towards a certain crowd?

Bro!!

Portishead is my favorite triphop (along with Bjork's better earlier stuff)
I would also add Tricky's "Maxinquaye" in the mix of one of the top trip hop albums.

For me, it's always been Portishead's "Dummy", Massive Attack's "Blue Lines" and Tricky's "Maxinquaye" as the holy trinity of trip hop genre.

I'll never forget seeing "Unfinished Sympathy" on MTV for the first time. Musically and visually it was such a huge shift from anything else I've seen before it.

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
Eshge dooram (My far Away love)
online listening : http://radio0098.com/mp3s/artists/ar...khtit+Arezoome
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri