Family Guy DVD

Tools    

Does anyone have this DVD yet?

Hi
I do and it is the greatest show ever created. you get 4 discs of episodes from the first and second seasons and to me its worth it even if it is 40 bucks. They have some commentary yet I haven't tried it still watching through all of them.

Originally posted by Tuna
I do and it is the greatest show ever created.
You're not really serious with this statement, are you?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

What's so unbelievable about that statement, it is one of the funniest shows to come out in the last 5 years.

You said ever. I was just curious if you were exaggerating or if you meant it. If you did, more power to ya'. No offence meant, I assure you. I mean, really. You can't help it if you don't know what you're talking about.

Hi
Well, it is my dream show. It's just all the obscure references and the humor in it is my taste. Humor is completely a matter of opinion

It is the greatest show ever. Show me a character in any show better than Stuey. He's briliant every line is an all time classic, watch a few more episodes, you'll soon understand.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Anti-Poser
I got this set. It pretty much is the best show ever made. No show has made me laugh more than this. I used to think it was South Park. But Family Guy does not to cuss in order to be funny. It's a great show that makes many refrences to many 80's TV shows and movies.
Tobad this show is no more, new episodes that is.

Everyone should go pick up the Family Guy Volume 2 DVD to support the show. I know that a lot of people were surprised by how well Volume 1 sold, and were blown away by the ratings for the show when it began its run on the Cartoon Network. So you never know what might happen if Volume 2 sells well. I mean, the DVD is already the #1 seller on Amazon.com, and the shows been cancelled for how long now? I think the Family Guys cult following is prompted FOX to let the creators of Family Guy go into production for a Family Guy Movie, which will see light in a year to a year and a half. So until then, we should all just pick up the Family Guy Volume 2 DVD to keep ourselves busy, and support the show!

I own The Family Guy volumes 1 and 2, and I just love it! It's purely hysterical! Though there are other cartoons as well that I wish were on DVD like Duckman, The Critic and there are some more...I can't remember off hand.

Hi
Wow i wish the Critic was on now, it would be so amazing with recent movie references. I watched a rerun where I think they made a Jurassic Park 2 joke before the sequel was announced or something, so it sems kinda out of place now.

I have volume 1 and 2.

I read a rumor that because of the high sales of the dvds the show is going to begin making new shows, but if they do they will make them after they finish their next project. Their next project makes me want to go change pants... woohoo look at this.
http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...&obj_id=39564#

And uhh yea, I think it is comic genius and probably my favorite type of humor ever.

(one of) THE GREATEST SHOW(s) EVER.

Screw the Simpsons, Family Guy kicks ass.

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Originally Posted by Garrett
(one of) THE GREATEST SHOW(s) EVER.

Screw the Simpsons, Family Guy kicks ass.
Woa, woa, woa, buddy......just relax there. The Family Guy may be a great show, and it may be one of the best shows ever created, and in many peoples minds it is the best show ever created.......but it never would have even been created if not for the success of The Simpsons. In my personal opinion, The Simpsons is the greatest show ever created, with the possible exception of Baywatch, for obvious reasons , so there's no reason whatsoever to say 'Screw The Simpsons'. What, can't there be TWO great shows??? Is that too much to ask??? Can't we all just......GET ALONG!!!???? Anyways, The Simpsons rock, and so does The Family Guy, so appreciate both for what they are, and realize how much sh*ttier TV could have been if neither of them had ever come along.

gothamboy recommends: "28 Days Later"
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	reservoirdogs.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	2056  

Originally Posted by gothamboy
Woa, woa, woa, buddy......just relax there. The Family Guy may be a great show, and it may be one of the best shows ever created, and in many peoples minds it is the best show ever created.......but it never would have even been created if not for the success of The Simpsons. In my personal opinion, The Simpsons is the greatest show ever created, with the possible exception of Baywatch, for obvious reasons , so there's no reason whatsoever to say 'Screw The Simpsons'. What, can't there be TWO great shows??? Is that too much to ask??? Can't we all just......GET ALONG!!!???? Anyways, The Simpsons rock, and so does The Family Guy, so appreciate both for what they are, and realize how much sh*ttier TV could have been if neither of them had ever come along.
There would be room for two great shows if The Simpsons were as great as it used to be. I havne't laughed very much at the show in recent years. Don't get me wrong I love it to death, but it just isn't the same anymore.

I own Season 3 DVD, and it rules, it is so much funnier than Season 2 ( I have yet to see all of Season 1), it is easily the greatest comedy around at the moment, in my opinion, beats both South Park and The Simpsons.

It is worth every pretty little penny that you pay for it.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by jrs
Though there are other cartoons as well that I wish were on DVD like Duckman, The Critic and there are some more...I can't remember off hand.
The entire series of The Critic will be released January 27. I think it has an okay amount of features, some of the features are:
Commentary on 8 episodes
Clip compilations: Top Ten List, Trailer Parodies
Making of: Creating the Critic
Short film: Web-isodes
Featurettes: Eleanor & Delivery Boy, Eleanor & Jay, Family Dinner

I Had seen all the family guys shows they are so good!I want the season dvds so much!
I hope I get it!I am also geting a dvd player for Christmas so I can wathch it on there!
What kind of specials do they have on that dvd btw?See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!