Movie Scenes(or something else) That Give You Goosebumps/Chills?

Tools    

I posted on r/criterion a while ago the same exact question. I have been wondering what scenes have caused you goosebumps over your cinema watching. The answers on the reddit is my response, but here are some more songs that gave me chills:

Every Step of The Way - Santana: Especially when you are listening to Caravanserai all the way through and this is the end of the album's long road. What a guitar solo.

The World Is A Ghetto - War: The saxophone solo gets me every time. It feels like I am walking around a polluted town or city and I just lost something important to me and have to adapt to the changes.

Lovesong - Adele: I heard this song years ago and forgot about it, and when I remembered it, I was looking for the song for a long time until by chance I found it and found it to be absolutely beautiful. Especially since I found this cover a day after graduating high school.

Funny Games (1997)

This. Hell, even the gif is giving me chills.

A lot of predictable/conventional stuff did for me (e.g., the Clown in Poltergeist, when the kid reports that he sees dead people in The 6th Sense, the Indie speech from JAWS). Wish I could think of some more surprising/interesting examples.

The ending of Carl Dreyer's Vampyr, such an ominous dread

Nice, what year is that?

1932, it's my favorite horror film

Cool, I'll check it out.

Movies with vampires/zombies/ghosts/etc. do little for me; they are the stuff of fantasy and nothing more. (Notable exception: The Legend of Hell House (1973)).
But when I saw Three Days of the Condor as a teenager, I suffered the worst case of cold sweat in my entire life. The sides of my shirt were soaked all the way down to my waist. Terrifyingly plausible!