Best Music Videos

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Just - Radiohead

You may of seen the 'smilie' version, if not it's below.

The conversation is subtitled as the song plays.
A man is lying on the street, and concerned people ask him what's wrong and why he's lying on the floor. Meanwhile, Radiohead is playing in a nearby apartment. Eventually, the man on the floor agrees to tell everyone what's wrong. But when he starts talking, the subtitles disappear and the viewer doesn't find out what's said. At the end, all the people standing around the man lie down also.

Stream it with this link

(You may need realplayer to watch it)
Attached Images

I am having a nervous breakdance
Awesome, Mini!!! Yeah, that video is great!

One video that I really love is You Can Call Me Al with Paul Simon and with Chevy Chase in the video. It's brilliant!!!

Another really cool video is Come To Daddy with Aphex Twin. That one almost made me **** my pants the first time I saw it.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I love the Paul Simon video. Chevy Chase lip synching the words, it's hilarious.

Yeh Come to daddy scared the hell out of me too. I like Aphex Twin. Saying that most of their video's scare me. Have you seen the video for Window Licker?

Get off my island
One good one is Coldplay - the Scientist. A really fun one is Red Hot Chili Pappers - Can't stop

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Put me in your pocket...
I don't normally watch alot of music videos...but I do really like 3 Doors Down~ "Love Me When I'm Gone".

MJ's "Bad" and Weird Al's "Fat" are pretty fun to watch together.

I haven't seen the Paul Simon Video w/ Chevy Chase. Is it a current one or an older one?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by MinionTV
I love the Paul Simon video. Chevy Chase lip synching the words, it's hilarious.
Yeah, it's so good! When I was little I was so confused because I wasn't sure who was really singing the song - Paul or Chevy. Paul Simon is great too in the video with his miserable look and the way he plays all those instruments.

I would possibly call it the number one music video ever. For real. That's how good I think it is.

Yeh Come to daddy scared the hell out of me too. I like Aphex Twin. Saying that most of their video's scare me. Have you seen the video for Window Licker?
Yeah, that one is brilliant too. Great track as well.

Originally posted by Aniko
I haven't seen the Paul Simon Video w/ Chevy Chase. Is it a current one or an older one?
You haven't seen it??? It's from the Graceland album which was recorded around 1986 or 1987 I believe. Very influenced by african music and I promise that you will recognize the song when you hear it.

I don't know how I could forget about Tool's videos made by the guitar-player (I've forgotten his name now). Those videos are so eerie and mystical and got some ancient fantasy feeling over them sort of... (Do you read me? ). And musicwise I think they are totally in a league of their own. There is absolutely no band like Tool, and no videos like theirs. I think they are for contemporary metal what Metallica was once in the early 80's. There are so many bands today that bear the mark of Tool on their music - only Tool play the crap out of them all. It's just insane what they are able to do on their instruments, and Maynard is a fantastic singer.

I like Tool...

I love Tool also. The video for Sober is my favourite.

It's quite scary.

Here's the link to stream it.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sober2.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1128  

Any video Tool does is great. Um lesse, what else:

Hurt - Johnny Cash
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Go With The Flow - Queens Of The Stone Age
All My Life - Foo Fighters
Touched - VAST
Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim

pump up the volume............Dark

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

It was beauty killed the beast.
The video for Radiohead's Street Spirit is by far and away the best music video ever.

Radiohead? Ah, yes the best band in the world, I remember.

Anyone in the uk who watched Jonathan Ross on BBC 1 last night were treated to a live performance by the band and to add if you listen to Radio 2 today Radiohead are in live session at about 10.am uk time. Listen online here

I love radiohead. I'm going to seee them in November!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	rad.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	1156  

I must become Caligari..!
Buddy Holly-Weezer
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Best Music video, now that's a tough one!!

Recently there hasn't been many good videos but there has also been a few that stood out

Sum 41 - The Hell Song - The guys made a video using numerous figurines which I found quite hilarious

Linkin Park - Crawlin' - Great video from LP need I say more

I know there's more but I can't think of them because I'm tired, it's 11:05PM here at the minute so I'll think of more and post them 2moro

Michael Jackson's ~smooth Criminal Video

Paranoid Android by Radiohead and Dopehat by Marilyn Manson

We're no longer called Sonic Death Monkey. We're on the verge of becoming Kathleen Turner Overdrive, but just for tonight, we are Barry Jive and his Uptown Five. -Jack Black (High Fidelity)

Weapon of choice and Just are two of my favourites.

Posting on here, as I've just seen the video for the new White Stripes song, a cover of 'I just don't know what to do with myself'.

Its a damn good rendition of the original, in fact I prefer it to the original by a good distance.

The video is one of the few really captivating ones of late, and no its not because of the stripper-esque woman on it. Its in black and white and has a fantasticaly simple yet highly effective cinematogrophy. It strikes the perfect mood to the accompanyment of the song.

i dont watch music videos much, dont really turn on mtv or vh1 ever, so dont get much chance to see them, which is probably for the best. i like laibach's videos for 'life is life' [opus], and 'geburt einer nation' [a cover of the queen song, 'one vision'], dey's funny, dem crazy slovenians and der crazy nsk.

for a more serious bit, i recently saw footage of something einsturzende neubauten did, a video for a bunch of songs off the album '1/2 mensch', in particular the bit for 'Z.N.S.', which was sort of like a post apocalyptic, s&m themed take on kabuki theater. dont know how else to describe it, it was really amazing.

also the video for 'weeping song', with the duo of nick cave and blixa bargeld [einsturzende neubauten, heh, wow they pop up in two nonrelated clauses of the same entry. weird, huh?] singin to each other on the little rowboat with the fake stage water and background. amusing, it was.