The person above me thread

Tools    

To the person above me, you are right, but then, you are insane,

The person above me is a great friend.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

The person above me is very seductive in an intellectual way.

The person above me is a **Flash*** fan.

The person above me has the same taste in music as me (Tenacious D, none better )

Swashbuckler Extraordinaire
The person above me likes to eat Cereal or Ice Cream

-When in doubt, Kill it

To the person above the person above me, WHAT! sex appeal, i am a married woman and you are younger than my nephews, now to the person above me, i get them from different favourite sites

Put me in your pocket...
The person above me just changed her avatar to another very sexy one. It reminds this person of the Nancy Sinatra song "These boots were made for walkin'...and I'm gonna walk all over you~". Even though it's not a boot...your shoes look like they could do some serious walkin'.

The person above me is also a doll.

MovieForums Extra
The person above me has great taste in movies and has recommended some stellar flics.