Samurai Fiction

Tools    

Swashbuckler Extraordinaire
I just bought this DVD over the weekend and if you like old black and white samurai movies check it out. It's a samurai movie made in like 98, that mixes kurasawa with modern day. The music is awesome in it and how it just fits perfectly. Check it out, tell em I sent ya.

-When in doubt, Kill it

Hi
Oh god I love Tomoyasu Hotei..I would make a movie for the sole intention of getting him to do the soundtrack

The Original Computer Virus
I was actually thinking of seeing this one myself. Is it like Seven Samurai but a little more light?

Swashbuckler Extraordinaire
Originally Posted by melissa.exe
I was actually thinking of seeing this one myself. Is it like Seven Samurai but a little more light?
Just see it, trust me you won't be dissappointed, unless you have a huge stick up your ass. Still how they work the music with the movie is quite amazing, I think its one of the best movies i have seen that the music works perfectly, almost hypnotic.

Hi
Yeah, the only part i was somewhat disappointed with were the fights because aside from one i think, most of them were pretty bland. I know its in the style of Kurosawa but I would prefer more stylish fighting =p