Best twists of all time

Tools    

ithink that Identity was a good twist i for one didnt see that coming, then you may think this one is weird but scream 3 had a good twist at the ending for the killer i never would have suspected it to be whom it was.
note: im jus tryin not to ruin the ending for everyone if they havent seen it.

the sixth sense definitely! only time i can remember going holy **** in a movie!

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
(not spoiling for those who haven't had the pleasure)
Was i the only person who saw that coming in in Sixth Sense then? Not saying it was a bad movie or anything but i thought there were quite a few hints throughout!

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"

wicky wicky
I'm really curious as to what the twist will be in the new movie "The Village." Hope Shyamalan's got something good instore.

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
I like the twist at the end of Identity. We were all kind of joking around that the kid was the killer but we really didn't expect it!

DEFINETLY Memento...the whole point of the movie was to make the ending simply shocking

Originally Posted by Berkie
ithink that Identity was a good twist i for one didnt see that coming, then you may think this one is weird but scream 3 had a good twist at the ending for the killer i never would have suspected it to be whom it was.
note: im jus tryin not to ruin the ending for everyone if they havent seen it.
yeaa i totally agree about Identity. I loved that movie..I wanna buy it on DVD, and i wasn't expecting it. The Sixth Sense definately was a huge twist at the time it came out

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
Memento was one big twist. lol. Ill go with that.

secret window had a pretty good twist at the end of it.

matchstick men

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Some of the best ones have already been mentioned, so I'll try to come up with some other good ones:

Night of the Living Dead
Race with the Devil
Dirty Mary Crazy Larry
Rosemary's Baby
Psycho
Return of the Jedi
- "Luke, I am your father."
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

sixth sense ending
end of matchstick men
memento ending
fight club finds out hes tyler durden