1970's Hall of Fame

Tools    

camo talked about it earlier In the thread I believe. I have a link from minio I think

edit: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...34#post1794534

The Warriors

Yes I can dig it, and The Warriors has long been one of my all time favorites. I don't know how many times I've seen it, but it's easily over 20. I believe the last time was a few years ago and it was the bastardized director's cut. I wonder if that version has resulted in some people thinking this is a futuristic movie because I never heard that before, and it's not something I see at all. Me and my buddies used to quote this movie all the time. Of course, there was always plenty of drinking involved. It's not that the dialogue is great; there's just something about it. Same with the performances because I don't think anyone would say there's great acting, yet the actors must get some credit for making all of the characters memorable. It all just works and it's a hell of a lot of fun. It doesn't hurt that it's only about 90 minutes long and it just flies by. Oh yea, the music. The score is perfect and it's accentuated by some great popular music ultimately ending with the Joe Walsh classic, In the City.

Hof history has been made! I finally nominated a film Cricket really likes

Three questions:

Favorite Warrior?

Favorite Gang?

Why the deal with the Lizzies?

Anyone know where I can watch Red Psalm?
I'll look for it some more tomorrow, going out soon. Will message you if i find it and you don't already have it.

All i've got so far is subs above subs and that's no way to go haha.

Hof history has been made! I finally nominated a film Cricket really likes

Three questions:

Favorite Warrior?

Favorite Gang?

Why the deal with the Lizzies?
I think I prefer Vermin and the Lizzies for some reason. What do you mean with question 3?

I think I prefer Vermin and the Lizzies for some reason. What do you mean with question 3?
Some say the Lizzies, is short for Lizzy Bordon, like in the axe murderer. Others say it's slang as they are a lesbian gang. Though they do claim they had boyfriends, that might have also been just a ruse.

Some say the Lizzies, is short for Lizzy Bordon, like in the axe murderer. Others say it's slang as they are a lesbian gang. Though they do claim they had boyfriends, that might have also been just a ruse.
I always thought the Lizzies were Lezzies, or at least that's how I want to think.

Lizzy Bordon was innocent! Seriously i read a very convincing case that she didn't actually do it not long ago. haha.
I hadn't heard that. It would be interesting to see an in depth documentary on her and the murders...I always like that kind of stuff.

SilentVamp visited her house once. She probably knows about it too, she's into history. I wonder if she will come back to MoFo? Hope so.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I was thinking about Silent over Thanksgiving and today as well. Hope she's doin okay.

and yeah, I always thought it was a play on lezzies as well.

I'm saving that last probably but I haven't found a suitable copy yet either.
I haven't found one either, the copy I had won't play on my TV.

I'll guess I'll wait too and see if others can find Red Psalm.

So I'm a little confused should I post a review for Last Picture Show? Or are we all holding off until we know if its still being included

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
So I'm a little confused should I post a review for Last Picture Show? Or are we all holding off until we know if its still being included
It is in "limbo". You can see it if you like, but if Alex doesn't show by the end of the first week of December, I'll be removing his and Nestorio's Three Days of the Condor from the HoF.

I'm still gonna try to see it just to see it, though at this rate, it may not last. Hopefully I'm wrong though for both of them.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Are you still in?