Getting error while viewing my rep

Tools    

URL:
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...repids=2269652

ERROR TYPE:
Database error

Hmmm, hard to debug from just that. But if you want to PM me I can send you some discrete steps that will send me the specific database error and I can investigate from there.

Sorry no interest. The purpose was that someone rep me and i would like to see my reps.

Right, that's what the debugging would be for. So I can investigate the error, fix it, and you can see it.
Open the database on a powerful computer and debug the forum code to find where rep.php is storing the entry in the database and go from there.

Open the database on a powerful computer and debug the forum code to find where rep.php is storing the entry in the database and go from there.
Oh, it's not that I don't know how it works: I built the rep system. It's custom. But the error you got is generic, all it means is that there was an invalid query, which could be coming from one of many different interacting systems. In fact, there's almost no chance the problem is in the rep table. More likely it's that you got rep on a since removed post.

Anyway, if you want to proceed you can find the specific error in the source code of the error page: if you send it to me, odds are high I can fix it in a minute or two.

I won't dive into the vBulletin code, if you can fix then good. If not i just inform about it. Thanks

P.S. - Great forum

If it makes a difference, you wouldn't have to dive into any forum code, the database error page just has an SQL query error in the HTML source. But no worries either way.