Movie Tab

Tools    

Shoot. I missed the BIG picture. Guess I'll just have to post my own.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	big.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	553  

The Man Who Knew Too Little
"Please don't call me by my real name, it destroys the reality I'm trying to create."

Election
"Larry, we're not electing the f*cking Pope here. Just tell me who won."

Eyes Wide Shut
"If you men only knew..."

Legally Blonde
"Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."

Training Day
"I'm the reason they build prisons!"

Catch Me If You Can
"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"Gafukyaselves..."

HOT CHICK....... ....... and..........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Signs
"I'm not going to waste one more minute of my life on prayer. Not one more minute. No one can stop us from enjoying this meal so ENJOY IT! Stop crying!"

Legally Blonde
"This is going to be exactly like High School, only funner!"

Originally posted by miniontv
I don't mind seeing pictures posted as long as they're a bit smaller.

I would mind however if someone put up a picture Harry Potter as I would have to destroy a town using my ability of throwing down and out clowns.

I hate Harry Potter.
Therefore I am going to make a rival 'wizard' called Larry Fotter who is evil and will destroy Harry. He will look a bit like cher.
Why? Is there a reason as nearly as good as the reasons I have to whoop you good, long and hard? Yeah that's what I thought, SHUT UP!!

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by Gracie

Why? Is there a reason as nearly as good as the reasons I have to whoop you good, long and hard? Yeah that's what I thought, SHUT UP!!
Uber Class.

"Screeners" are non-commercial video versions of the films. If you work at a video retailer or rental establishment, the various studios send many of their films as advanced screeners, ostensibly so the buyer or whoever is in charge can view the movie themselves and judge how successful they feel it may be. It's also for the employees to be able to build an informed word-of-mouth...hopefully positive. The book industry does the same thing, sending advanced reader's copies of soon-to-be-released material to retailers.

The only drawback with these types of video screeners is there is a crawl at the bottom of the screen that appears randomly, legal mumbo-jumbo that also prevents the screener from being pirated. They will often have segments of the movie with the color dropped out as well, also to prevent piracy.

The other main type of screener is an industry screener, most commonly Academy screeners that are made available to all elligible voters for the Oscars. Though actual film screenings are scheduled in NY and LA, obviously it's much more convenient to send them to each individual voter and let them view at their leisure. These screeners do not usually have the aforementioned anti-piracy safeguards, so that they viewing experience will be as pristine as possible. And yes, this means voters end up with an enormous pile of "for your consideration" screeners this time of year. Used to be on video tape, now of course they're primarily DVDs.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I can't wait to become a member of the Academy...

I am not a member of the academy, if you are partially mentioning me. I get these screeners, workprints, limited releases, unreleased films and etc... through my supplier on my server.
It's cool to be me.

I know you're not a member of the Academy.

I so very didn't mean you. I meant me. And wanting to be a member of the Academy.

Zuh?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Just watched A Beautiful Mind. (although Im chained to the forum)