Which of these 3 movies should i watch?

Tools    

Which of these three movies should I watch?
55.56%
15 votes
The Book of Ei
33.33%
9 votes
Public Enemies
11.11%
3 votes
The Wolfman
27 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I believe Wolfman is the worst of them in terms of reviews. It has great, great actors in it so that surprises me. Too bad none of them are worth a damn apparently. I don't quite believe the negative response to Public Enemies though. I'll have to see it soon.

I voted for The Book of Eli. Have fun with all of them!

I would say , best among the 3 would be "public enemies"

thanks for the response guys....i only had time to watch one of them and in the end-i watched book of eli due to the responses (and honestly i trust yoda little a too implicity sometimes...i guess its natural when the guy used to give me solid girl advice oh like 5 years ago haha).

Anyways i had the chance to watch it in blue ray and it was spectacular, i like the subleties...and i certainly understand the "meh" attitude towards the movie but when you study 20 hours a day and sleep for 4 hours for 4 months straight...this movie does the job.

Thanks again everyone..good to see everyone again.

I am glad you picked Book of Eli.
Feel free to put up a poll again sometimes, we are always here to offer best advice.

& yes we all trust Yoda!!.. & stay away from Public Enemies.
Be good... work hard.

Ah, stop you two.

Really glad you liked it, Eq. I did think it would be your kind of movie. I didn't love it, but I really admired its tenacity, and it has such a cool premise, even if I'm not sure it delivers on all its potential.

That said, I finally saw The Wolfman the other day, and The Book of Eli is miles ahead of it. What a weird, lifeless flick that was.

I'll have to check out Public Enemies at some point to see if the choice holds up after having seen them all.

That said, I finally saw The Wolfman the other day, and The Book of Eli is miles ahead of it. What a weird, lifeless flick that was.
Right? I mean, seriously. You are well aware of my aptitude for watching bad flicks. But The Wolfman, sheesh. It put me to sleep! Twice! In the exact same place both times! Not good.

I'll have to check out Public Enemies at some point to see if the choice holds up after having seen them all.
Good luck, it's also hard to watch.

Yeah, I have to muster up some effort to watch one those longer flicks Mann makes from time to time.

The Wolfman is confusing...not the movie itself, but the fact that it isn't good. I can't really pinpoint why it's bad. Some of the reasons are obvious enough, but I like enough of the individual elements that I should at least find it mediocre...but I don't. "Lifeless" is the only word I can think of that comes close to describing it.