What the hell guys?

Tools    

Hmmm... Sounds like he abused his position. They're really not suposed to take advantage like that.
Sounds like you have a slight crush on your Doc'
I am so ****ing lost right now.

I wasn't until I read those last two posts.

Just because I finally found a doctor that doesn't have his head up his ass, doesn't mean I want him. I just want the mother f@cker to get my back fixed.

I was joking darlin'...sorry, I guess it was wrong time wrong place.

*Hugs* It's cool. It is a sensitive subject, I won't deny. Also, people kill me how they are. Like they've never seen a person with a slow limp before. I'm going to use a cane. To help me walk? Nope! To beat them with!

Yeah, I was kidding too. That's why I put the after it. I was just taking your words out of context and making it sound like something it wasn't. I really should work for the news media.

Yeah so this thread has led to one thing, i have a non creepy e-crush on destiny....

Yeah so this thread has led to one thing, i have a non creepy e-crush on destiny....
Join the Queue

Yeah well, I'm cutting the line, because I'm awesome like that.

I am so ****ing lost right now.
Sawman, just in case you don't know, everything was a joke. Poorly done, probably! From 7thson's fine line of equilibrium, to my calling them butts, and crying about it. I was worried a couple of times that Equilibrium would think that I was picking at him. 7thson and I have that problem at times. We're just sarcastic ********. Well, he is anyway!

Yeah, I was kidding too. That's why I put the after it.
This is the goodie, right here.
I know! I know! The bad thing is, I knew that they were jokes, but my pain makes me VERY touchy on that subject. I'll be fine as soon as they hook me up to a morphine drip.

I was just taking your words out of context and making it sound like something it wasn't. I really should work for the news media.
I'm thinking you should!

Yeah well, I'm cutting the line, because I'm awesome like that.
My money's on those two kids in the front.